Is Railway Simulator powered by Trainz 12 really Trainz 12?

Taken from the website
"Railway Simulator (known as Railroad Simulator in the US, and Trainz Simulator 12 internationally)"

I think that answers your question.

Hi Paul,

The Just Trains version is TS12, and from the research I have done it appears to install as Build 47772, which is patchable.

Kieran.

Taken from the website
"Railway Simulator (known as Railroad Simulator in the US, and Trainz Simulator 12 internationally)"

I think that answers your question.

Yes I did see that but I have never seen it packaged that way before. Admittedly I haven't researched it at great length but it is normally referred to as Trainz Simulator 12.

Hi Paul,

The Just Trains version is TS12, and from the research I have done it appears to install as Build 47772, which is patchable.

Kieran.

Many thanks, that is a relief.

I'm not 100% sure, but, I believe with the Just Trains version you have to have the disc in your PC/Laptop at all times when playing the game, you might want to double check that.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure, but, I believe with the Just Trains version you have to have the disc in your PC/Laptop at all times when playing the game, you might want to double check that.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

You don't need a disk in the drive, I have a copy here, the disk in drive was discontinued with TS2009. It's no different to the N3V digital version.

Back