Time I came out of hiding!

Steamdemon

Pizza Delivery Train
Well, it's been a while hasn't it! I'm finally back behind the keyboard. The downstairs computer died on us, Dad got a new laptop, and I was stuck with my crappy old laptop....Until dad decided not to keep the old Windows XP computer. That really pissed me off...and I was so fed up with my rubbish Compaq Presario CQ61, I decided to stop the game I was on, shut it down, disconnect it from the charger, take it's battery out, and take it downstairs. I then went outside into my back garden, put the infernal machine on the grass, and grabbed a spade from the shed. (sadly, I didn't have a sledge hammer to hand. oh well.) I then took one very deep breath...and started smashing it. Through all that, my stress was instantly released. Mum and dad weren't pleased. But it was their own fault for objecting to me getting a new laptop, mum always saying 'if it is still working, you don't need a new laptop!' Guess what? I have a new laptop! Toshiba C50, Dual core processor, 4gb ram, 500gb internal hard drive, windows 8 64bit. It runs like a dream. The only problem with it is that the speakers are tinny...oh well.

Back