Youtube Show Parts (Mojave Crisis Season 1)

logybear

Content Creator
Hello Fellow Railroaders,

You have a chance to play a part on Mojave Crisis. If you wish to be part of the series just reply to this thread and I'll get back to you ASAP. Please choose the following:

SP-1 4-10-2
SP-2 4-10-2
GS-4 4-8-4
SP 4-6-2
SP 4-6-0(Modified)
SP MT-4 4-8-2
AC-11 Cab-forward
SP 2-6-0
SP 2-6-2
SP 0-4-0
SP 0-6-0
SP 0-8-0
SP 2-8-2
SP 2-8-0

Please choose any one you wish to be. There can be more than one. As for the story starts with two 4-10-2s(Both versions).

Thanks,
Logan

Last edited:
Have you ever wanted to do a thomas the tank engine spoof? This is it. you can play a train character. Join Lorgon in the defence of the SP railroad. Stop opposing railroads from taking the Mainline.

Thanks,
Logan

... Sorry, but I still don't understand... If you could go in DEEP detail about this thing, meaning what you want to do, what your goal is with all those engines. If you're setting up (what sounds to be) your own version of Thomas, I could talk to you about some things to do with it...

I want to make a story with the Mojave Subdivision, the main goal is to tell a tale of Southern Pacific's rail line. I need talking trains ok. So if you want a part as a train or a person from the 1940s, then choose one of the loco's listed above (first Railroad's list). It's a Youtube Series I'm creating. Choose a class and number from a real engine. Also if anyone has any SP locomotives other than the ones above tell me and i'd love to have a copy of the model.

Thanks for all the possible characters,
Logan

When I'm out of school. Now I'll need one AC-11, two GS-4s and A switcher (0-4-0, 0-6-0, 0-8-0).

Last edited:
Back