Why must I go online?

I always shut off my ISP line when I work off line on programs and games. Trainz2009 is insistent I be online, why? I was working in MS Word once and was attacked by internet sources, since then I always sign off the 'net and play it safe!

Try pressing the ESC key, that might stop it wanting to go online.

However, most people who've got a broadband connection leave the computer online all the time. Provided you've got a firewall and anti-virus program that won't cause any problems.

John

Last edited:
Start TS2009. On the Menu page, select "Main Menu" upper left corner. Select "Options" and then select "Global Interface Add-ons". On the right side of the drop down you will find a selection for "TS2008 iChat". Un-check the box for that and go back to the menu. Should solve the necessity to connect.

Start TS2009. On the Menu page, select "Main Menu" upper left corner. Select "Options" and then select "Global Interface Add-ons". On the right side of the drop down you will find a selection for "TS2008 iChat". Un-check the box for that and go back to the menu. Should solve the necessity to connect.

Hey...thanks for that info! :wave:

Back