When did you really join?

Am I the only one who remembers why the original forums were intentionally pulled down, the hilarity that ensued,
and the "coincidence" that when they put up the new forums, all backups of the old forums had been "lost"?

Surely I can't be the only one.

Smiley.
No you're not the only one who remembers what happened (that is the facts rather than the speculation and innuendo), but most other people seem to have moved on to other issues.

tardis626 please read the regulations re your signature. It's totally out of order.

. . . . and why are you promoting a closed site?

Closed site because Im not superman and havn't got round to changing it yet

and its not "totally out of order" the TOCs say that:

"Signature banners may not cover an area greater than 800 pixels in width, 100 pixels in height and may not have a total file size greater than 30kb."

Add both mine together and you get 438+226 = approx 680px
height of the flickr one is 100px, United Rail one is 80px and both filesizes are under the 30kb limit when added together

Next time only say it's totally out of order IF IT IS totally out of order

phil
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited:
Am I the only one who remembers why the original forums were intentionally pulled down, the hilarity that ensued,
and the "coincidence" that when they put up the new forums, all backups of the old forums had been "lost"?

Surely I can't be the only one.

Smiley.

You aren't as I also remember this day although I wonder if I'm still the guy with the key to the executive washroom or not from old to new hehehehe *whistles*. :) The last rank I had was my current avatar IIRC :)

Anyhow 6yrs for me as of yesterday.

Wish I could remember when I first joined as this has been a great find foir me several years ago when I started with TRS04. Found I had a rail simulator where an ordinary bloke like me could build a route and when the tv licence seems a waste of time I can disappear into the world of Trainz.

Licenses and Taxes

TV license? We don't need no stinkin TV license, yet.:eek:
But with Trainz, who cares?:D
Everyone that was ever a colony of england has to pay taxes to them. Even today, look up where the IRS headquarters is located! That is why everyone says in America that taxes are illegal!

Back