what type of RR Fan are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering what type of rail fans people are. Which of the following are you?
A. You play Trainz
B. You have a Model RR if some kind
c. you work for a RR.
D. You are the kind of person who would by traion tickets for a transit line and ride end to end just for fun
E. You think trains are the only way to travel.
F. Other (post below)
G> Anything i forgot
H. All of the above (a-e)

I am H. I work for NJT In my trainz game. (so it isn't real but who cares lol)

Last edited:
D. You are the kind of person who would by train tickets for a transit line and ride end to end just for fun.
Always a blast!

A, B (I have LEGOS!!! :p), C (some what, my dad works for the RR :D) and F.
I mainly work with freight traffic and yard work stuff.

BTW whats the point of having A? Everyone here does that!! :p ;)

A, B, G and F. I have had several battery-operated toy trains, an HO-Scale Bachmann Hogwarts Express (which now is broken, don't ask how), a HO-Scale Bachmann Acela Express (also broken), and a O-Scale Lionel Polar Express, which I bought for left and right manual turnouts, and a few extra tracks, (Fastrack), but I lost the smoke bottle, broke the right-hand eccentric rod, and the red signal things on the turnouts broke, (they're quite fragile). As for G, you forgot "You watch trains on TV and in movies", which I do. I watched some train shows on the Science Channel, I'm a long-time Thomas The Tank Engine fan, Harry Potter movies, the Polar Express, and I watch some other miscellaneous train videos. And for F, I'm an ex-MSTS user. (The second disk broke, if it didn't, I wouldn't be here right now!)

Definately all of the above, granted that I don't work for a real railroad, but I do work for several virtual ones...........:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back