Want to call me names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you there 712... It is baiting. But I disagree with you that the argument should be opened. We should be be trying to promote peace on this forum, not trying to start arguments...:confused:

Hey guys

This forum is here so that others can seek advice or assistance from their fellow Trainzers. Sharing updates on content being created and screenshots of the same are always welcome. Name calling, dissing, trolling, baiting and other such nonconstructive off topic posts are not welcome and will not be tolerated. Fair warning.

Cheers

AJ

Is it any good? Are there lots of pictures in it?

btw ... work a bit on your quotes ( What we've got here is a failure to communicate ), you are almost correct.

By George you are correct see here:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061512/quotes

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.":hehe:

I think it is simply a form of 'baiting' and should be dealt with on that basis.
Why would any member try to induce others to insult them...........
I think it now opens an arguement of what constitutes any members right to refer to themselves as a 'Trainz Veteran'

Ian

Could perhaps point out where the CoC states that anybody is not allowed to call themselves Veteran?

Could please define when somebody may be considered a veteran and when not? I mean your title shows "Trainz veteran" as well. What constitutes your right to use that title? Or is it just like in my case that it is the default title used by the forum software?

I see you deal very well with the handling of the "bait"; keep it up.

By George you are correct see here:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061512/quotes

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.":hehe:

;) ... it remains an awesome movie. Should find me a copy one of these days, although since I first watched it I am not too keen on boiled eggs any more.

I agree with you there 712... It is baiting. But I disagree with you that the argument should be opened. We should be be trying to promote peace on this forum, not trying to start arguments...:confused:

Let us indeed not argue, let us also not discus, let us also not question, let is also not wonder why. Let us remain in peace and quiet while the world around us burns.

Great advice transitguard.

Thank you Blackwatch.

I am not an old soldier and I am not in the armed forces. This means that the definition described as

A person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or capacity:

applies to me. I guess this qualifies me as veteran.

I realize that a number of people here on the forum are having a hard time dealing with the manner in which I sometimes approach other members.

Of course you can not truly say what you would like to say about me here for fear of being banned. Well ... I have a solution. I have opened a simple free forum and every body is invited. There are rules but they are all in Dutch and I will not demand from you to learn Dutch before you learn English :hehe: in other words: you may say whatever you like.

What are you waiting for? Join at: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Boemeltje/index.php?

where I come from we just bitch slap bitches like you bitch...........

Thank you Blackwatch.

I am not an old soldier and I am not in the armed forces. This means that the definition described as

A person who is long experienced or practiced in an activity or capacity:

applies to me. I guess this qualifies me as veteran.

But you only joined less than a year ago, so the term "long experienced or practiced in" does not apply to you either.

Rugby terms............

Sheep, dogs, cattle, it's all the same to me....
I assume you play rugby like me and won't mind me asking you to "pull your head in" tighter in the scrum & "ruck off" once the ball has come out of the scrum. (got to keep the scummaging tight bitch)....
Good luck for your game next Saturday !!!!!!

Sheep, dogs, cattle, it's all the same to me....

It is true then what they say about New-Zeelanders! Does your girlfriend or wife know?

I assume you play rugby like me and won't mind me asking you to "pull your head in" tighter in the scrum & "ruck off" once the ball has come out of the scrum. (got to keep the scummaging tight bitch)....
Good luck for your game next Saturday !!!!!!

It is good therapy indeed to vent all that anger!

Are you threatening me? You are on the other side of this globe? Are you planning to come over here soon? If so send me a PM and I will send you my address, you are most welcome to visit.

This thread is off-topic and going nowhere in particular. Thanks for promoting your new forum.

Boco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back