VMD multimine issue

jadebullet

might be back?
Hello. I am just wondering if anyone has managed to fix the Multi mine asset from VMD for 2010. It is a great coal tipple, but unfortunately, it has a few errors in 2010, and this somehow only causes the tracks to show up. It apparently is missing some .texture files, as well as an animation, or something like that.

Here are the errors shown in CM3.3 for CS Multi-Mine,<kuid2:38408:28010:3>

Error: The Tag 'product-info' is not permitted within a container of type 'industry'.
Fix: Since this tag is not in the TRS2006CCG, I assume it could be intended for use by the included script. To cure the error I enclosed it in and extersions container. To do that, right click the kuid and select Edit - Edit in Explorer. Double click the config.txt file to put it in Notepad. Scroll down to the product-info line and enter:
extensions {
then scroll thru the list of products to the closing bracket }, hit enter and add another closing bracked }.

Error: Unable to load animation file 'hash-99\kuid2 38408 28010 3\powerswitch.kin' (no resource).
Fix: I notice the animation file listed in the folder is powerswitch_rev.kin so edit the entry in the mesh-table powerswitch section to be powerswitch_rev.kin.

Error: The Tag 'useadjoiningtrack' is not permitted within a container of type 'track0'.
Error: The Tag 'useadjoiningtrack' is not permitted within a container of type 'track1'.
Error: The Tag 'useadjoiningtrack' is not permitted within a container of type 'track2'.
Fix: In the config.txt file, scroll down to the attached-track container and change useadjoiningtrack to useadjoiningtracktype in 3 places.
Close and save and commit.

I placed the mine in TS2010 Surveyor, looks good but the product-info doesn't work. The only product available is coal. The kuid is for TRS2004 and the script is in compliled form (.gse) so can't be looked at or changed.

Bob

Back