Union Pacific Screenshots Thread

Hert & Andrew, NICE SHOTS GUYS!!!:D

woodieshouse1, Cripes, I downloaded those cars long ago, they ARE FREE, I think I got them right off the DLS...:confused: ...if not then my most sincere apologies goes out to the creator that made those Fantastic coal cars.

On my side of the tracks...

Been out for awhile, to many "real world" problems to take care of, but now I'm Back.

RRMods has just come out with a NEW series of UP engines, the SD40M-2's!:udrool: These engines were SD45's rebuilt, and once again Joe has TOTALLY outdone himself on the great amount of detail he has put into these Fantastic engines! Not only the Great detail, but the paint and weathering on these is nothing less then Stupendous. These engines fit right in perfectly with other modern UP engines available for Trainz too!

The "Little Rock" engine is my favorite in the new set, in real life that engine was the VERY FIRST UP engine to wear the "lightning" paint scheme, so having that engine was an absolute MUST for me, THANKS JOE!

Pics below shows 3 of the 4 NEW sets of these that are out RIGHT NOW!

- Deano

lginc_20100204_0002.jpg

lginc_20100204_0003.jpg

lginc_20100204_0004.jpg

lginc_20100204_0000.jpg

lginc_20100204_0001.jpg

lginc_20100204_0005.jpg

lginc_20100204_0006.jpg

UP Roadrailer/Trailer Train roars towards the Harbor. This is one of three crossings.
hert201002050001.jpg

hert:wave:

I like these shots. I have 4 UP dvds from Pentrex, and one is all about UP turbines. I would love to see a model of their first (steam?) turbine in trainz, and I also would like to see the Gas Turbine veranda units on Trainz! :D :wave:

lginc_20100205_0029.jpg

Iginc,
Could you send me that road? I know it's probably TS2009 only, but I want to see if I can make it work in TRS2006.

Cheers,
Joshua

~Pic
Iginc,
Could you send me that road? I know it's probably TS2009 only, but I want to see if I can make it work in TRS2006.

Cheers,
Joshua

That road is built-in to 09 and 10. Road Highway I think its called.

@WCL wow that was quite a derailment. Luckily no hazardous were spilled. Watching the video look at the tracks that does not look good.

Chris, Glad you got some UP DVD's! I am pretty sure I have about all of them, including the Turbine one. My favorite of all of them is titled: "Union Pacific, Vintage West" , its full of UP facts starting from the beginning, and it has footage that time spans years:D .

Mike, AWESOME SHOT!!!:Y:

WCL, Thanks for posting that, very interesting!:D

Joshua, Hert is 100% correct;) . If the Item was on the DLS, or for free from a site, I would be more then happy to point you in the right direction, but really that road would be considered "payware", so I am very sorry, but I just cant pass it on, Honestly I wouldnt even have a clue as to how I could pull it out of the game anyways:eek: .

lginc_20100209_0000.jpg

Man your route is looking better and better every time you post a pic....lol....Would there be a way to shoot a pic of the map that you have done so far???

Man your route is looking better and better every time you post a pic....lol....Would there be a way to shoot a pic of the map that you have done so far???

Thanks WCL! :)

Sadly I am not nearly as far on the route as I wish I was:( , between work, my son, and "real world" problems that seem never ending, I just dont have the time I wish I could spend on my route.

I have the track ran on all the boards I have up so far, but I have so many more boards to go:confused: , and as you can see, only a very small part of the route has scenery on it so far:eek: , but it is a real nice break from things when I do get the time to work on it;) .

Just like it really is here in my area, the UP & WSOR share tracks in several spots on the route(Janesville area), and has separate tracks close to each other at times. I have the UP tracks up on all the boards, still have to finish up some of the WSOR trackage. Actually here in Beloit the UP also shares track with, and has its own tracks by IC&E too, but I have chose not to include IC&E in my route, I dont have anything against IC&E, but there isnt any IC&E engines made, and my route is condensed quite a bit, so Beloit is just briefly passed through, no need to include IC&E as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for asking!
- Deano :wave:

lginc_20100209_0002.jpg

Last edited:
Thanx for posting that map....Thats not a bad start....I know how busy it can be and get.....For me its the same thing......All I can say is...........

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!! :Y:

Great shots everyone.
UP getting ready to head up the mountain and across Morristown Dam.
You can also see in the background a UP goods train coming down the mountain. (Still a WIP)
hert201002100000.jpg

Hope you like

Back