Union Pacific Screenshots Thread

Great pic Iginc, I just purchased Cowboys UP 9000 cant wait to see them running on my layouts.
But anyways heres some more progress shots-

Back of the Airport: More of the city look now
hert201001180012.jpg

The large warehouses act as more storage for the Airport
hert201001180013.jpg

hert:wave:

After exploring West from Denver, I am kind of torn between that and Shermin's Hill. Both are great routes.
hert201001180006.jpg

hert201001180002.jpg

WHOLLY SMOKES!:eek: , You guys are really putting up some Great shots!:udrool:

Andrew, your route looks Great!:D

Hert, 1- IMHO I think you'll find Cowboys Steamer to be the BEST UP payware steamer you could possibly get for Trainz:D (Usual TS09 steam problems, but can be fixed, I run in DCC so its not a big deal to me)

2- My thoughts on TrainZitalia's 3(5 counting winter versions) routes, Sherman Hill is my favorite, its the longest and the ground textures are the best of the three, West from Denver comes in a very close second, and I really like the Rollins Pass route for just sitting back and watching steamers run through the scenery...ALL are really Fantastic routes:udrool: .

- Deano :wave:

Four Tunnel motors take on Moffat...

lginc_20100119_0005.jpg

ES44'S Exit the Moffat...

lginc_20100119_0008.jpg

Ignic how did you get the TheCowboys steamers into 2009?

They only install into TRS 2006 or TC but TRS 2006 wont let me save them as a CDP for export.

Any suggestions?

PS Nice shots by the way

You can open them for edit in the cmp. Then using the Cmp for 2010 or 09, you can use the "Import content" buttom (under file tab), to select the editing folder in the 2006 game folder

cheers,

You can open them for edit in the cmp. Then using the Cmp for 2010 or 09, you can use the "Import content" buttom (under file tab), to select the editing folder in the 2006 game folder

cheers,

Thanks thats what iam doing but I thought their was a faster way.

cheers,
Thank you NIART, that would work:D , OR, I just had Cowboy send the FILES to me instead of the EXE. , then I done the same;) .

Hert, DONT GO BACKWARDS:eek: , I would stay in TS09 since thats what you've been using;) ...just my thoughts.

LOL i would never go back TRS 2010 and TRS 2009 are too good to use any thing less:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Thanks thats what iam doing but I thought their was a faster way.

that should be a relativly fast way to do so. All you need to do is select the editing folder itself, it is un-necesary to go through and download each individual file by hand

cheers

Back