Undo Error...?

Trainz Legend
Just then as i was building my route i tried something then diddn't wan't it anymore so i started undo-ing what i just worked on etc... after i undid about 10 things trainz exited itself and i got a fatel error message...

Is this know and the only way to fix it is to not stuff up :D or have i done something wrong?

Thanks
Anthony

The undo error is a fairly well known feature of Trainz. I believe it has been eliminated in Classics. I've never had an issue with it, but others have. I recommend you delete objects manually from now on, especially splines.
Ed

Wow thanks for the quick answer...
i thought it wasn't something that importent but if there was some way i could get rid of it...
Thanks Euphod
Anthony

Yes. I use to avoid Undo (and even redo) like the plague in 06, almost every time I used it the game would crash to desktop.

And Euphod is correct, I've used undo hundreds of times in TC without any errors or crashes.

I use undo all the time in TRS2006SP1 with no problems, except that once in a while the game won't save and I have to use saveas to save it using the same name and overwriting the old one.

I had two catastrophic failures of my TRS2006 SP1 route which virtually destroyed it.Someone said that this may have been caused by the Undo button.I DID use it a lot, so now I don"t, and save my route as a CDP to an external hard drive every day....:'(

Back