UMR-2013-SUMMER-MULTIPLAYER Session Ver 3.6

Lewiscc65

Sorry guys but I have an unreleased KUID in this version and have uploaded 3.7 today to correct it. Should be ready shortly. Carl

OK 3.7 is up and running. Fixed the industries that you unload more than one product too. They should now deplete the inventory.

OK 3.7 is up and running. Fixed the industries that you unload more than one product too. They should now deplete the inventory.

It's not visible yet, but you can bring 3.5 to the DM and hit Start to download 3.7.

Hey, the session build number has surpassed the Trainz version number!

LOL Yes it does. I like to correct things that are brought to my attention as fast as I can. I am hoping that they are all pretty much taken care of now.

We try to keep it running 24-7 but Auran servers do not always cooperate. Yesterday it was taking up to 10 minutes for it to show up.

We try to keep it running 24-7 but Auran servers do not always cooperate. Yesterday it was taking up to 10 minutes for it to show up.

I seem to manage to load OK, but how do I come in to a session - do I need a password? I have visited also your site madmikesradio but do not see any guidance there.

Thanks pdw

You will then need to locate the thread for the relevant session in this forum to get the Teamspeak server details. As it's not my session, I cannot help you much on that.

Shane

Version 3.7 ... Barton Silos load wheat ... spreadsheet shows rice. I checked every other silo on the route and can find no other source for rice. The Bud brewery needs rice to produce beer.

The Ogden super center now unloads Canfor in large quantities .. thank you .. but you cannot select that location in the Navigate to:. It shows up in the menu but nothing happens when it is clicked on.

If you're going to use TeamSpeak, I would suggest that you use a head set if you have others in your home. Otherwise you'll subject them to over sized egos, inconsiderate people blasting your speakers and a bunch of kids that think it's so cool to drop the f-bomb at least once or twice in every sentence.

Version 3.7 ... Barton Silos load wheat ... spreadsheet shows rice. I checked every other silo on the route and can find no other source for rice. The Bud brewery needs rice to produce beer.

The Ogden super center now unloads Canfor in large quantities .. thank you .. but you cannot select that location in the Navigate to:. It shows up in the menu but nothing happens when it is clicked on.

I have just uploaded Ver. 3.8. Barton Silos now produces Rice. You need to navigate to track mark “Ogden South Industry SDG East”. There is a switch also named “OGDEN DO-IT-YOURSELF SUPERCENTER” which confuses the AI. This is part of route so I am not able fix it. I also got rid of the ghost train at Burnfield lumber. The new version should be on th DL soon.

I have just uploaded Ver. 3.8. Barton Silos now produces Rice. You need to navigate to track mark “Ogden South Industry SDG East”. There is a switch also named “OGDEN DO-IT-YOURSELF SUPERCENTER” which confuses the AI. This is part of route so I am not able fix it. I also got rid of the ghost train at Burnfield lumber. The new version should be on th DL soon.

Thanks for the quick turn-around on this. I think there is an issue with the PV plywood unloader near the Bud brewery. I sent a train there a few days ago and nothing unloaded.

Millhurst Cold Storage is the only place to take hanging beef. The AI does not like it. When selected with Navigate To: it produces a red X and the train will not go there although driving there manually works fine. Its hanging beef and reefer ice capacity could be increased and its product decay time could be increased as well.

Now that Barton Silos can produce rice I note there is no grain pier to take it to. Can one of the wheat piers can be converted to rice?

That is another one of those things where there is two things with the same name. Only Neil can fix that with a route update.

I don't know if Neil is still working on the route but I hope so. It's a magnificent route and a joy to run. Considering the multitude of industries and route miles the few glitches I have come across are trivial. Lewiscc65's 2013 session is also a joy to run. Most of the industries work well. What I would suggest is adjusting the values of input to potential output. For example, the Armour packing house produces way more beef than the cold storage industry can consume. I had a similar experience whereby the Bud brewery can produce more beer than the distributor can consume. Package lumber and woodchips have similar limits if you want to run Burnfield lumber mill to its full capacity. Both the lumber mills can produce way more woodchips than can be consumed by the pulpmills. The one sawmill where full capacity can be maintained is at Flagston and that is because the woodchips can be taken to the Gladston port woodchip unloader and the lumber can be taken to Blainsville lumber warehouse in unlimited quantities. The Burnfield sawmill is too far from either of those industries to be practical and there are no similar outlets for its production of PV Plywood, lumber and woodchips.

What trainz needs badly is an economic model. After all the work of assembling a loaded train, driving it to a destination, breaking it down and delivering it to a consuming industry, one would like to be paid.

Barton Silos now show full of rice but won't load a grain hopper car.

When open top hopper cars are stored in Logan Cement cement loading bay the control stand goes away like it is loading but never comes back.

Millhurst Cold Storage needs its capacity increased and its product decay increased.

Back