Sessions For West from Denver Route

DennR

It has been a long time but the sessions I prepared for the WfD route did not get published on the TrainzItalia web site so I decided to upload them to the DLS.

The cdp files uploaded today each contain the session and the associated HTML file. I hope they will make it on to the DLS by the weekend.
The session names are: -
<kuid:450495:1097> WfD Coal To Winter Park
<kuid:450495:1098> WfD Refuelling at North Yard
<kuid:450495:1095> WfD Ski Train Evening Run
<kuid:450495:1094> WfD Ski Train Morning Run
<kuid:450495:1099> WfD Tankers to Denver
<kuid:450495:1096> WfD Work at Rocky Lumber Yard

and the HTML files have the same names but the asset IDs are 1200 series not 1000 series, all easy to install and delete.

I hope those of you who install them enjoy them, I tried to ensure that all the assets should be available on the DLS.

Thanks gentlemen, I originally made those sessions during the development of the Route with Jango and I believe he sent all six to N3V when he submitted the route for inclusion in TRS22. They only selected the two Ski Train sessions (mine are a little different to those released with the route). The Lumber Yard session was radically changed in the N3V release because they had screwed up the lumber Yard tracks. Once they sorted out the Lumber Yard at Rocky I rewrote the session to accommodate all the discrepancies in track placement. The other sessions needed to be modified because of the differences between TRS19 and 22 so all are compatible with the route that is part of TRS22.

Bob,
I am missing one item for <kuid:450495:1096> WfD Work at Rocky Lumber Yard. Do you know where I can get <kuid:57230:39219> ?
Thank you for your help,
Scott

Hi Scott,

That is a 20 mph speed sign that was lost from the route when the Lumber Yard was messed up in the first release of the route, the session will work without it but if you send me a PM I will send you a copy of the cdp file.

Hi Scott,

That is a 20 mph speed sign that was lost from the route when the Lumber Yard was messed up in the first release of the route, the session will work without it but if you send me a PM I will send you a copy of the cdp file.
Any chance of getting that put up on the DLS? I know I and, I suspect, many others are also missing that item.

Any chance of getting that put up on the DLS? I know I and, I suspect, many others are also missing that item.
It is an asset made by jango the route creator so I do not want add it a standalone item but if people who want it PM me I am happy to give them my email address so I can send them the cdp.

Gentlemen,

I have reworked the Rocky lumber yard session because I discovered that some Trackmarks and Junctions were not being recognised in the session rule list.They were in the first release of TRS22 but I upgraded to TRS22 PE and a problem was found so The Session is submitted to the DLS today as kuid2:450495:1096:1 under the same name so it should be available in a few days. I have also added the missing file so there should not be a missing dependency when this version is installed.
Sorry about that but I fear Trainz is evolving faster that am able to keep up these days.

I realised that I managed to screw up again, it is simple stupidity but partly beyond my understanding.

In the original session I had an Elgin SW1200 on the quarry spur at Rocky, when I reworked the session I noticed that the Elgin showed as red in the driver setup and I could not allocate the driver to it.
So for the :1 version of the session I picked an SW1500 I had installed and allocated my driver. BIG mistake I picked a locomotive from a Jointed Rail Pack and I know not everyone will have it.

Now I have downloaded a freeware SW1500 (<kuid:359354:990144> SW1500 SP 2575) by btvfd and I thank him for making it available to us. so now I am afraid there will be another wait while the latest version of the session kuid2:450495:1096:2 is processed for the DLS.

I think this is a fully compatible payware free version of the session that actually works in all versions of Trainz 22.

Back