Two Questions : One Download Station

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
1. Will and should PreSPS Trainz, Trainz, UTU, and TRS 2004 downloads work with TRS 2006?

2. My Content Manager isn't operating. It was working today, and I finished a download. I closed it, and it won't open anymore. I select 'Manage Content' under the TRS 2006 start-up menu, and click 'Download' on the Download Station. All my computer does is show the busy icon (With Windows Vista <which I have>, it's the spinning thing.) Then it stops, and it does absoutely nothing! Was it wrong to stop a mid-download and close out?

Thank you for answers.

Josh

My edition of TRS 2006 works like a charm. I'm enjoying a Union Pacific SD9043MAC I downloaded yesterday. It's a bit more glitchy since I've downloaded somethings, and in some of the places where downloaded locomotives were added, a Spanish warning pops up... Weird, since it's a U.S. copy.

Hope it helps.

Josh

My edition of TRS 2006 works like a charm. I'm enjoying a Union Pacific SD9043MAC I downloaded yesterday. It's a bit more glitchy since I've downloaded somethings, and in some of the places where downloaded locomotives were added, a Spanish warning pops up... Weird, since it's a U.S. copy.

Hope it helps.

Josh

Not really Weird. In total, the U.S. has the world's fifth-largest Spanish-speaking population.

Josh,
Your CMP is probably rebuilding the assets.tdx index file. You could check to see if the file is present in the TRS2006 folder. If it isn't there you'll have to wait for CMP to build it.

Bob

alanti,
Your right. Spanish is the world's second-most important language. I myself is attending a Spanish class. On the contrary, it's a 7th grade class. So I haven't achieved much since it's only my second year learning Spanish.

Los muchacho gusto Trainz muy mas.

I think I got that right...

rweber95,
Your very much correct. My content manager works perfectly now. Also, I checked the Auran--TRS 2006 folder; no content manager.

Thanks for the information.

Josh

Last edited:
Back