TTC Discussion

they can be found during rush hour, during the summer, during the week, is a good time, because they run during the week and it's empty, but i am not 100% sure if they can be found off rush hour.;)

I hope they can be spotted outside rush hour. How am I going to film/take photos in a stuffed train with over a hundred people in each car?!?! :hehe:

Look over the last page please....I think you might have missed the latest posts on that page.

Also, do you think that the H4/H5/H6 will go to the Halton County Radial Railway Museum?

I am not sure how you are going to film in a over stuffed subway! I am not to sure about what you can do, and i don't go to the stations that oftine on the BD line, so i don't know what one is good for filming...

We should go try to get a recording of that H5 in that video (perfect sound!:p)

I don't think the H4,H5,H6 will go to HCRR, because as i see it, they don't use the subways most of the time, and the subways take up ALOT of space for a place like that, and i am almost sure, once they finish that new barn (already has frame up and started with the side panels) they will have some more room for some equipment, but that room will most likly be saved up for when the CLRV and ALRV's retire, so they can add some of those in there collection... ;)

I don't mean in the stations. Inside the H4 Train.

I hope the HCRRM does get the H4's, H5's and H6's. Even if it was only 2 cars like the M1 and G1, and CLRV's and ALRV's don't take up much room. :eek:

A while ago (possibly a week or two) I was on a website that said that in September, the TTC would be holding another PCC event (like the one in the video I showed a few pages back). What's strange is, I can't find the page, and a google search didn't help either. Has anyone else come across this site? If so, does it say what day, what time, what route and what type? (PCC or PCC II, the PCC II being the one found in TRS2006). :confused:

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I hate double or triple posting, but if I only edited the previous post, no one would take notice. :confused:
the PCC'S are on 509 Harbourfront on on sunday s between 11 AM and 7:30 PM until September 6.

:D :D
Did you get it to work?? i downloaded it but, in cmp it says there is a missing file:( And it wont show when i play trainz:( :'(
that problem can be fixed by right clicking g1 subway car and go to view in railyard. after viewing, you have it!:) :) :) :)

The H4's are I think due to hit the scrapper by '10.:'( It's a pity...It has always been a treat to ride to/from school on one of the oldies. They're certainly more comfortable then the T1s, and certainly more classy... And the new ones that are being proposed are just friggin ugly. We need some subway stock like the ones they have in Stockholm. The C20 I think it's called? Dunno but it looks nice.

The H4's are I think due to hit the scrapper by '10.:'( It's a pity...It has always been a treat to ride to/from school on one of the oldies. They're certainly more comfortable then the T1s, and certainly more classy... And the new ones that are being proposed are just friggin ugly. We need some subway stock like the ones they have in Stockholm. The C20 I think it's called? Dunno but it looks nice.
I think it would be better if we had cars with sideways facing seats the whole length of the car like the R143

TTC Bombardier T1

Guys I Been Playing Trainz Since 2008 And Not 1 And I Mean 1 Subway Car Thats Close To A T1 So Can Someone Maybe Reskin Up A NYC R32 Subway Train To A T1 Im Waiting:sleep:

Ok - guys, ttcid24 asked me about my CLRV project.

Here is the CLRV in T:ANE. But it still needs a lot of attention. I need to get a lot of things done finally - like a detailed panto, season change, a better texture arrangement (now its a bit of a mess and that slowes performance down) and nice looking bogeys.

Another thing is that I toke over that model from somebody else and now I am about to finish it. At the end, he will have done 50% of the work and I the other 50% and so we will have to agree about the way how to release it.

Just some Screens taken in T:ANE:

A-Toronto-CLRV-Streetcar-as-a-visitor-at-the-Season-Town-Streetcar-Museum.jpg

A-Toronto-CLRV-on-the-tracks-at-Season-Town.-Still-these-CLRV-assets-needs-to-be-updated-with-season-change-and-some-other-features..jpg

A-TTC-CLRV-in-the-streets-of-Season-Town.jpg

Your's TUME

Last edited:
IDK, I think those bogey's look pretty good. I have never seen the prototype, so I can't make that comparison, but just on their own they're ok. Only thing I'd suggest looking at maybe would be updating the textures, but as you said, the whole model needs a Textural overhaul anyway. Though I think the body looks ok as is.

-Falcus

Ok - guys, ttcid24 asked me about my CLRV project.

Here is the CLRV in T:ANE. But it still needs a lot of attention. I need to get a lot of things done finally - like a detailed panto, season change, a better texture arrangement (now its a bit of a mess and that slowes performance down) and nice looking bogeys.

Another thing is that I toke over that model from somebody else and now I am about to finish it. At the end, he will have done 50% of the work and I the other 50% and so we will have to agree about the way how to release it.

Just some Screens taken in T:ANE:

A-Toronto-CLRV-Streetcar-as-a-visitor-at-the-Season-Town-Streetcar-Museum.jpg

Your's TUME

Nice work so far. Nice to see the TTC in the game..again. lol. When you and the other creator do decide to release it in the future, are yall releasing it for only TS2012 and/or T:ANE or other older games like TS2009 and TS2010?

Back