TS12 Content to TS2010

Can anyone shed some light on the possibility of importing a TS12 route into TS2010?

I have the ECML route imported and with a few tweaks everything seems to be there except switches, signals and track markers.

Before anyone asks, I prefer TS2010 because of its ability to run older stuff in compatibility mode, but would love to get this route working so as not to have to maintain both Sims.

Any help or thoughts appreciated.
Geoff

Content Mgr 3.3 under Files tab select Import Content. Using that window go to TS2012 User Data folder. You can select the entire folder or just parts.

Content Mgr 3.3 under Files tab select Import Content. Using that window go to TS2012 User Data folder. You can select the entire folder or just parts.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have all of the content imported and it is error free. But switches, signals and trackmarks do not show up.
Geoff

That stuff may be in the Builtin folder of TS2012. With 8.5gb you may get more than you want. I do not know if switches and levers, etc. are not the same as those in TS2010. I grabbed the 2012 user things and never bothered with anything else.

Back