TRS 2009 Problems

poppins122325

TC1/TC2/TRS 09,06,04/UTC
hi all

just went and brought trs 09 works great, i would like to add some of my trs 04 & 06 content and followed the article relating how to do it from the trs 09 "main page" and all seemed to work, however i am missing some of my locos and some of my rolling stock.

so far i have tried:
re downloading but cmp for 06 launches instead of 09 but there seems to be a missing dependancy
saving the file to a cmp file through 06 and installing into 09 and again there seems to be a missing depandacy

i realy dont know what to do next

the only locos i am missing are:
NSW 90 Class locomotive
Freightcorp 48 class loco
82 Class locomotive
NR Class locomotive
NHPH Coal Wagon

the main trend that i can see is that all of these items were made by Davido and natvander of cardif workshops who are no longer producing content

so if anyone can help it is very much appreciated
THANK YOU!:Y:

Nathan Hurn

hi all

just went and brought trs 09 works great, i would like to add some of my trs 04 & 06 content and followed the article relating how to do it from the trs 09 "main page" and all seemed to work, however i am missing some of my locos and some of my rolling stock.

so far i have tried:
re downloading but cmp for 06 launches instead of 09 but there seems to be a missing dependancy
saving the file to a cmp file through 06 and installing into 09 and again there seems to be a missing depandacy

i realy dont know what to do next

the only locos i am missing are:
NSW 90 Class locomotive
Freightcorp 48 class loco
82 Class locomotive
NR Class locomotive
NHPH Coal Wagon

the main trend that i can see is that all of these items were made by Davido and natvander of cardif workshops who are no longer producing content

so if anyone can help it is very much appreciated
THANK YOU!:Y:

Nathan Hurn

When you say you're missing them, do you mean they don't show up in game? or they don't show up in CM2?

Have you tried right clicking on them in CMP (06) and viewing the dependencies, then view them in the main list, select them all and save to cdp, then open CM2 (09) and drag the cdp into the main list...that will install them then you must commit them.

See how ya go. Most people seem to have them working.

Cheers
David

To fix the download problem, just open the content manager for the version that you want to download to, then when you click download at the DLS, it will use the version that is open

Back