Tree Sugarmaple 02 and 06

dash56

Hello everyone,

I am running Trainz 2009 SP 4, and I am having trouble with kuid:523:1113, Tree Sugarmaple 02, and kuid:523:1150, Tree Sugarmaple 06. I think that is maybe because they are assets for Trainz 2010?

If so, what can I do? May I replace that kuid with an alternative one suitable for Trainz 2009?

I have run extended database repair and nothing happens.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Francisco

Well you can but good luck finding where to put the replacements as you can't use replace assets on what's not visible.

In CMP, find an asset that not a part of the route, like a tower or building. Change the kuid to that to one of the missing assets e.g. 523:1113. Import using the Import Content function under File. Now, in Surveyor, use the Replace All feature to substitute what you want. Repeat for the other kuid.

In CMP, find an asset that not a part of the route, like a tower or building. Change the kuid to that to one of the missing assets e.g. 523:1113. Import using the Import Content function under File. Now, in Surveyor, use the Replace All feature to substitute what you want. Repeat for the other kuid.

I am sorry RRSignal I didn't understand you. Please correct me if I am wrong:

1) Find any asset that is not in the route. Let's say I find a tower.
2) Change the missing asset's kuid in the route to that of the tower. So the tree is now with the tower's kuid
3) Import the tower's cdp --- (now the route will be with a tower instead of a tree?)
4) In Surveyor, what do I substitute...here i am lost

Please advise and thank you very much for your patience.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Francisco

Back