TrainzEasternRoutes: CSX Chicago Line "Buffalo NY - Rochester NY"

probably the DLS.
Be warned though Titanic Lover.
I just read through your thread with the problems on SP1.
I am not sure yours, or possibly even mine, which is like brand new, can handle this route. The way i have seen it, it looks like it will blow a whole the size of a locomotive boiler through your CPU.
Just as a foot note.

BTW, great work grog!

Somewhere in this thread John explains that this is all modelled in low poly detail. Done purposely so that you wouldn't need a high end machine to run it. Let's see what happens.

At this rate...Prolly never...I don't know...We been seeing the same pix over and over so ya never know when it will be done :)...Looks good though ;)

WCL, Last time I checked you were not on TER nor did you know what the status of our route is, If your so worried and concern why dont you take your cheek self and make your own damn route. :mad:

John is doing a well done job gettin this route as realistic as possible, no one can do a great job like he did in a short amount of time, and last time we all checked, he was the active person working on this project, not only this BUT he has had to recover from surgery, manage a buisness, and manage the production and sales of all the other routes. If you dont like it, TER isnt here to ask what you think or when you think it will be finished, We are here to show you whats been in production. Now if you will, take your bored self to some other forum.

Thank you FRM.

WC, if you are here to critize our work over at TER, then please don't comment here, John, is quite an amazing boss, and a very nice one too. Just like FRM said, he is managing TER itself, he is recouperating from surgery, he is trying to manage all of the other sales of the other things on TER, he is a very busy man, and he always takes time to help out his employee's like my self, and his talents are being passed on to myself, where he is teaching me the tricks of the trade. lol.

But Please, remain quiet if you are here to critize john, myself, or anybody within TER.

BTW, FRM, are you still a member of TER? i am unsure. i see your name on the Members page, but i am confused.

I never said his work was not bad at all...I love his work...Just some different pix of his routes would be cool to see...That is all I asked...Chill out kids...

I never said his work was not bad at all...I love his work...Just some different pix of his routes would be cool to see...That is all I asked...Chill out kids...

I have been quite busy lately with college as the work load becomes ever more heavy for Game Art and Design. As for recovering from surgery, I am finally able to hit the gym again which has been thankfully taking up ever more time.
The route is secondary to my workout and of course anything from the Art Institute.

I will complete this and any other route on my own time frame which will not be made public and is subject to change.

Sincerely, John B
TrainzEasternRoutes Chairman
Lead Route Designer

Last edited:
Well said John. Some people just don't understand the meaning of "responsibility;" they've never had any!

Best wishes for both your health and your studies.

Jim

As for recovering from surgery, I am finally able to hit the gym again which has been thankfully taking up ever more time.
The route is secondary to my workout and of course anything from the Art Institute.

Sincerely, John B
TrainzEasternRoutes Chairman
Lead Route Designer

Off-topic ... just curious ...
So John takes his workout serious ...

As for me
430 lbs bench Press
650 lbs squat (parallel) ... 760 quarter squats
550 dead lift ...

Very strong overall, like a diesel trainz, but power lifting is my main focus, not to mention shoulder Push-ups with 335 lbs ... at a height of 5ft 5 inches and 200 pounds ..

Like a slug trainz ... small but strong everlastings ...

Ish:D

Ish amazing

Off-topic ... just curious ...
So John takes his workout serious ...

As for me
430 lbs bench Press
650 lbs squat (parallel) ... 760 quarter squats
550 dead lift ...

Very strong overall, like a diesel trainz, but power lifting is my main focus, not to mention shoulder Push-ups with 335 lbs ... at a height of 5ft 5 inches and 200 pounds ..

Like a slug trainz ... small but strong everlastings ...

Ish:D

Holy smokes Ish, those are some big numbers!
All that weight would even crush me before the surgery's let alone after. I have some friends that are power lifters and my brother is a competitive bodybuilder I just fitness model,
so we all take our work outs very serous in my family haha

Holy smokes Ish, those are some big numbers!
All that weight would even crush me before the surgery's let alone after. I have some friends that are power lifters and my brother is a competitive bodybuilder I just fitness model,
so we all take our work outs very serous in my family haha

Cool... I always say, find what you are looking for from a work-out point of view and stick with it ... either it's keeping in shape or jsut pushing oneself...

Good Luck with your recovery phase ... wish you he best ..

Ish

PS. Can't find the cdp to send you ... if not I redo it ...:)

Back