TrainzEasternRoutes: CSX Chicago Line "Buffalo NY - Rochester NY"

Uhm, the Chicago line isnt electrified.:rolleyes:
These catanary make for great trackside wire poles. If the route was electric then you think I'd have the center poled catanary between the tracks and not barried in brush 15 or so feet off the the side.
terclinesunsetfield0.jpg

@ I'm glad you all like the shots. I've been making much progress and will keep you all posted.

Cheers, John B
TrainzEasternRoutes Chairman
Lead Route Designer

No John...Them look really good...You keep up the good work and dont let others put ya down ;)....

Putting down? Hardly.. Its merely constructive criticism, look at my profile and see where im from, i live along the route. I was being a good member of the community and helping to make a more accurate route, take it however you want.

Corey

outta curiosity how much ram will it take to run this route good?
I'm running my routes with a gig of ram with no problem at all, however all of my routes in the past were designed with 512 ram. Considering this route is lower poly then most of our routes in the past I'd go with 512. Once the route is beta tested we will be able to give you a better figure.

what? thats it!....i have 760 MB of ram or something like that...so i should be able to run it ok ?....oh and by the way it looks really nice...i didnt really read some of the comments so is this for 04 or 06

campbell5149 <------ #1 on the waiting list. yup me. I'll pay whaterver price TER wants for this one. It's fantastically realistic, and i'm a sucker for realisim. :p John those shots look great. Cant wait to see it on my own computer..... Great job to everyone over there in TER. Yall do fantastic work and I for one admire you for the amount of patience and detail you all put in these routes. absolutely beutiful. :rolleyes:

Deleted and Moved these up from last page.

Here are some new shots.
On the last light of a cold rainy winter day.
terclinesunsetnewg1.jpg

terclinesunsetnewg2.jpg

terclinesunsetnewg3.jpg

terclinesunsetnewg4.jpg

terclinesunsetnewg5.jpg

terclinesunsetnewg7.jpg

terclinesunsetnewg8.jpg

terclinesunsetnewg9.jpg

Last edited:
campbell5149 <------ #1 on the waiting list. yup me. I'll pay whaterver price TER wants for this one. It's fantastically realistic, and i'm a sucker for realisim. :p John those shots look great. Cant wait to see it on my own computer..... Great job to everyone over there in TER. Yall do fantastic work and I for one admire you for the amount of patience and detail you all put in these routes. absolutely beutiful. :rolleyes:
Thank you for the kind words, its always great to hear that people enjoy my work. This is a post I'll read again and again everytime I'm feeling down. Thank you I'm totaly flattered.

Thanks, John
TER

any updates? i would love to help test it if you need an extra guy...;) . But anyway I hope to be seing it released soon as i am very excited to see it.

No Release Date Yet; but I'm still working on it.

Thanks for the interest guys! I'm not sure when the route will be released as I'm very very busy with Art School, and working out and sleep sometimes. Due keep an eye on the thread as I will be posting updated screenshots soon.

Cheers, John B
TrainzEasternRoutes

and just to think i went railfanning at Highfalls yesterday. i saw atleast 7 trains go by up on the line.
Can't wait to model them in trainz!
Cheers, and nice work john,
Sean

Those shots are crazy sweet.

I was wondering if you should call them screen shots, or works of art.

Though I must say the colors make me feel depressed. :p

well, they are more works of art, than screen shots.
as one other forum member stated:
"Your pieces John, blur the image between Trainz and Art."
so technically, theres your answer Semperfy,
Cheers,
Sean
TER Route Builder

I am amazed by this route, and would love to buy it, but my only concern is that I will buy it, but my computer won't be able to run it and I will have wasted the money on something I cant use. Is there some way for me to see if this will run on my pc before I buy it? Or a way to get my money back if it dosen't? This would also open the door to the rest of your routes wich I havn't downloaded for the same reason.

John

Back