Trainz vs. MSTS vs. Railworks Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say i played trainz and i hated it just to download stuff you have to find all that stuff and the trainz download thing forget that. RW is the better sim just becuse it looks better and the guys at RSC care about there customers and they want to know how to make the game better and better..And when its only a matter of time before this game takes of like MSTS Did back in the day. So go head and play with ur little HO Train Sim

1) Railworks doesn't have really any content for it whatsoever that you can download for free.
2) It doesn't really look that better.
3) Your community is filled with a bunch of a**holes, including the DEV team that treated me like a piece of crap just for asking a question about getting piece of 3rd party content to work.
4) The world builder sucks for RW
5) Your grammar blows, just saying.

and finally.

6) WE HAVE JOINTEDRAIL.

I would have to say i played trainz and i hated it just to download stuff you have to find all that stuff and the trainz download thing forget that. RW is the better sim just becuse it looks better and the guys at RSC care about there customers and they want to know how to make the game better and better..And when its only a matter of time before this game takes of like MSTS Did back in the day. So go head and play with ur little HO Train Sim

What the heck I will take one more shot...

With the grammar and questionable spelling of this "poster" it is acutely obvious why he prefers RailWorks over Trainz. He has to "play" with the one that fits his level of intelligence. :hehe:

I dont see why you would continue to visit a forum dedicated to a game that you supposedly hate. That would be the equivalent of me hanging out at the Treyarch forums, or even office, or same general vicinity.

As for the debate, I like TRS. I have not played Rrailwor's. It looks good, but there are a few draw backs, such as so much paywear. MSTS was great, when it was new. But its aged and starting to show it. But to each his own as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back