Trainz Railroad Simulator 2022 on sale at Steam for 50%

wreeder

RGS Railfan
Price is $34.99

Most the DLC is at 75% off as well. Remember Trainz DLC purchased from Steam only works in TRS22 that was also purchased from Steam. It won't install in TRS22 purchased from N3V's Trainz Store.

TRS19 Standard Edition is 75% off as is its DLC

TANE is 75% off as is its DLC

TR12 is 75% off as is its DLC

Many other train related games on sale too.

Last edited:
Yes, although I've used Steam for 15 years without any problems I guess you can look at it that way. I see the Trainz Store sale includes DLC as well but just not at the same discounts. So now is the time to buy that DLC package you have been drooling over for months.

I decided that having a copy of TRS22 in Steam that's empty of DLC or payware is useful for checking routes or anything else for that matter before it gets uploaded to the DLS.

I see that Tornado and its Mk1 coach pack is still unavailable to buy, but if its errors and faults haven't been fixed yet I'm not sure if I would want to buy it.

One of the advantages of buying on STEAM is that they have many more different payment methods than on N3V.
Perhaps this is an advantage for those who do not have PayPal or a bank card associated with a bank account, because they are very young.

It's only 7 USD cheaper for me than in the Trainz store . I'm not reinsall another gaming client just for that . ( stopped using Steam since years )

It's only 7 USD cheaper for me than in the Trainz store . I'm not reinsall another gaming client just for that . ( stopped using Steam since years )

It was only $NZ43.99 for me on Steam which made it enough of a bargain to make me want to buy it.

And if you are in the US I believe most prepaid gift cards won't work with N3V's site because it's in Australia and most US gift cards only work with merchants in the US. A credit or debit card would work, though.

Back