Trainz Plus New Stuff?

boleyd

Some thoughts:eek: from the latest advertisement I received:

The features in Trainz Plus are interesting. Will these features eventually be added to Trainz 2019/Silver, my current status?

The chart seems to say that if I buy Trainz Plus I would retain any DLC I had loaded from the Silver option, as long as I kept paying.

It is not clear, but it appears that Trainz Plus is a totally standalone product and, in my case, I would have both Silver/Platinum and Plus.

It only took me 15 minutes to find the magic chart this time since there are no links in the announcement I received via email today.

Looks like Plus is not advertised along with the other primary products.

My Platinum may be a dead end with no further updates.

The features of Plus may outweigh the benefits I received with Silver and Platinum.

Platinum has been removed from the comprehensive product chart.

As a low intellect customer I can't easily navigate the marketing process that N3V has invented.
In my confused mind it is a mess!:(

All I can say is that my first purchase of any Trainz product was TRS-19 Early Release. Later, I went Gold/Trainz Plus. I now have no path to download anything other than "Trainz Plus". My Digital Downloads page ONLY shows a download of TRS19 (Plus Edition) and Tane SP4 which is a part of Plus. In other words, I have no way to download my original non-Plus edition of the game even though it was purchased (leased) outright. I can only hope that whenever I cancel PLUS I will have a standard "classic" download available. If I cancel Gold and I have to re-purchase a standard edition I won't be happy.

All I can say is that my first purchase of any Trainz product was TRS-19 Early Release. Later, I went Gold/Trainz Plus. I now have no path to download anything other than "Trainz Plus". My Digital Downloads page ONLY shows a download of TRS19 (Plus Edition) and Tane SP4 which is a part of Plus. In other words, I have no way to download my original non-Plus edition of the game even though it was purchased (leased) outright. I can only hope that whenever I cancel PLUS I will have a standard "classic" download available. If I cancel Gold and I have to re-purchase a standard edition I won't be happy.

If you cancel Plus, according to Tony, the product reverts to the base program without the rented DLC and the new functions that come with Plus.

Platinum, Plus and Gold are all the same product.
Platinum has no extras (new features or free DLC except the included routes).
Plus membership same as platinum and first class ticket and access to early released new features. No free DLC access.
Gold membership same as plus but allows free access to all DLC.

Cancel Plus or Gold membership and all non purchased DLC products are removed from your version.
Cancel Silver and you revert to the basic installed version.
The TRS19 download will only download the version you are entitled to either by purchased or membership.

Thanks - A nice concise explanation rather than a confused attempt at marketing, further distorted by sales and "free" items. Being of limited mental capacity every time I go into the "store" I get confused. Marketing is either a clarity function to promote a clear understanding of a product line. Or, it is a jumble of confusion designed to camouflage the problems with the product. Which process is in use is more in the eye of the beholder.

35 different ways to purchase product on the opening page of The Store.

Last edited:
Platinum Missing From Comparison Chart?

Monthly Yearly

FIRST CLASS
TICKET
$34.69/year
TRAINZ
PLUS
$69.49/year
SILVER
CLASS
$86.89/year
GOLD
CLASS
$129.49/year
First Class Ticket

Latest Trainz Releases

Trainz PLUS Updates

New Content

Pre-Release DLC Access

All DLC Access

Trainz Store Discount

10% 25%
Reward Pointz Multiplier

2X 3X

ACTIVE​

Only $0.67/week Only $1.34/week Only $1.67/week Only $2.49/week

All prices are in USD$.

Back to Memberships

[url]https://www.auran.com/planetauran/membership/edit.php?subid=JFIJqMgRa7V4I936d

[/URL]

Back