Trainz Content Avilable On my Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trainz content Will be avilable on my site
when it opens
The First 1,000 people
Get Rare Locomotves
i Made Myself

And A All Exclusive (harlem Line) Which i made which I Made to Extend to Stamford (first 10 People Get it Free) ( The Rest are $55)

when it opens
The First 1,000 people
Get Rare Locomotves
i Made Myself

And A All Exclusive (harlem Line) Which i made which I Made to Extend to Stamford (first 10 People Get it Free) ( The Rest are $55)

Ain't 55$ a bit much for a payware route? The the most expensive payware route I've seen was 15$ of coarse i don't know of many trainz payware routes.

when it opens
The First 1,000 people
Get Rare Locomotves
i Made Myself

When please is the intented opening of your web site?

Cheers

VinnyBarb

To All:
The Website Will Unveil
August 29,2008 @ 3:07 AM ( Thats if D.T.P opens it at that time)
If Not ( September 14,2008 @ 7:06 AM EST)

AND NO
RARE AS IN
LIKE NOT SO RARE

Last edited:
They are so rare that nobody has seen them ... ever.

No Rare As In Rare Locos Like
The general 4-40
In a Rare Repaint
ETC...
Including routes
Not Made
Before

Like ..

(Flordia Tri-Rail Route)
(Pac-Surf ( Modern))
(The 5 Train Line In NY)

Much much more

People Be Aware I will Give Locos out to people

using Aim

Please Go to the Freewebs.com/reallyraretorrents website
(D.T.P MUSIC WEBSITE) And Email Cus. Service And Stay Awake For The (VIRTUAL ZONE)

No Rare As In Rare Locos Like
The general 4-40
In a Rare Repaint
ETC...
Including routes
Not Made
Before

Like ..

(Flordia Tri-Rail Route)
(Pac-Surf ( Modern))
(The 5 Train Line In NY)

Much much more

And did you get permission from the content creators who made the items that you are repainting? If not, and you put them on your website, it would be in breach of their copyright.

Tony

Something is fishy here...There allready is a general...and there were only 2 schemes i was aware of. The civil war, and the musuem

I demand more information!

I'd like some more information about your content. What routes are on the high priced CD? Can we see some screenshots? Did you get the original authors permission to release the repaints especially if their going to be payware? I think the mods should keep an eye on this thread.

Hey Guys

I accidentally banned trw1089 while trying to ban another user. trw1089 did nothing wrong and he has my apologies. I have of course reversed his infraction.

Cheers

AJ

Hey Guys

I accidentally banned trw1089 while trying to ban another user. trw1089 did nothing wrong and he has my apologies. I have of course reversed his infraction.

Cheers

AJ

Nah, leave him banned... what's he ever done for the community eh? :hehe:

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back