Trainz 22 not launching anymore

GTAce

I choo choo chooose youu!
Sooo, I installed the latest patch and now T22 isn't launching any more, like at all.
I can see a process in Task Manager (Windows 10) under 'background processes' but nothing happens.

Had that same issue til I noticed a new med sized window pop up on top of the screen requesting you to choose a status to run as... after that your good to go....

Had that same issue til I noticed a new med sized window pop up on top of the screen requesting you to choose a status to run as... after that your good to go....

Not here, Alt+TAB also doesn't show another window.

I have the same issue. In task manager I can see TRS22.exe running at @12,800 MB in the background and slowly rising! Seems to me to be a crash and memory leak?

The program is running a DBR and there's bug in the beta, assuming the latest patch is the beta here, where the progress bar for the initial DBR doesn't show while the process is running.

Since this is doing a DBR, leave everything alone and let it run in the background until it's completed.

Attempting to launch the program while it's running in the background will do nothing except maybe bring up more Launcher windows when the DBR completes.

Back