Trainz 19 blurry

TrainMaster642

Pretty simple problem, no matter what i set the resolution to the window always looks kinda blurry. I mean it's definetely playable but the image does not look sharp at all and i gotta use the NVIDIA control panel to make the game look sharper, also this has nothing to do with anti-aliasing.

If you're talking about blurry views in TRS19, then it is quite probable that you've accepted the default 'Ultra' value for Post Processing in Trainz Settings. Suggest set this immediately to 'Low' to remove the unfortunately intentional PP pre-set distortions applied by higher settings. One cool thing about T:ANE is that you can actually switch PP settings to 'Off' and you have better control over the Manual settings allowing you to access some very worthwhile PP effects. Trouble is, for both programs, your preferred manual settings cannot be saved, so apply to the current session only.
Does the onscreen text in TRS19 dialogs and Driver UI look crisp, sharp and clear to you? If not, then perhaps you need to set your output device/ monitor to its default resolution and refresh rate values.
Use the "Half" Vertical Sync setting to reduce tearing, or 'Full' or 'Off' if you have a powerful GPU and CPU combination.

Last edited:
Back