Track blockade

peeet2005

Hello!
I can see that the new TRS19 updates bring more and more strange results. I had wagon sidings on my map, but I thought that maybe it would be worth adding some extra traction there. So I put in a spline network, but where I was already connecting to the existing network, I had to install a network of single wires and suspension under the gates. If the spline went normally, the suspension did not. I put in and put in and nothing happens and even no sound signals are missing. It is interesting that the jibs can be inserted easily on the siding tracks. So I put the suspension on the siding and try to move it to the desired location. But you can't. It comes to the editing point of the track that ends the siding and stops there. It is impossible to move any further. It is also impossible to insert a complete pole with an extension arm. I am trying to check the track properties on these few sections, but the information window is not displayed: - / The situation is quite strange because the track editing points can be moved, their inclination is also inaccessible in places. I didn't block anything, there are no layers other than the route and sessions. What could this be all about?

Back