Thunderbirds are GO!

LOL Marty ................Less than a month n for FREE!
This would have to be the most Bumped .. Looked at .. non Posted thread in Trainz History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
..oh well you boreing Lot (did'nt you have a childhood?(Read Comics or watch TV):confused: ) Thunderbirds is Trainz friendly and going to look at everything Trainz can do in its's Trainz world (Power of Trainz).....:cool:
I am not the greatest movie maker so I am a bit out of sinc but what tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Thunderbirds are go !:eek:
NOW The 1st DISASTER!!........................................................->
?????????????????????????????? soon(tm)
fouryh8.jpg

each model is about 4000 polys so they are so framerate friendly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv4tApTMA-U
it can happen in Trainz sorry I'm a bad Director :p

Still no giant alligators, but it looks great. I hope you are going to put the models etc on the DLS. I want to play if no one else does. :)

Amigacooke
(Alan Tracy really)

I need a Snappy Engine spec!..................-> to go faster

Hi Dred,

How fast? I've got one with the jetsled that may help, also the Jet engine sound file.

Your welcome to use under your kuid if you wish.

Alex:) ........ AKA ........Alex23 kuid:193148:

Hi Dred,

How fast? I've got one with the jetsled that may help, also the Jet engine sound file.

Your welcome to use under your kuid if you wish.

Alex:) ........ AKA ........Alex23 kuid:193148:
cool thanks....under your kuid if i use cheers alex
onewo5.jpg

Last edited:
SO! You dont think the THUNDERBIRDS are COOL!

"I KNEW YOUe'd SAY THAT!"........5 YEARS! in a CUBE!...CREEP!
dredd2yp2.jpg

Life For You MARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
"Throw down your weapons n be prepared to be JUDGED!"

You know friends Thunderbirds is a grand experement in what I can do in Gmax and Trainz You cant apply everything at once in a realistic Trainz world ..so you gotta experement somewhere LOL! Now I'm sorta gutted when I saw and liked the new Thunderbirds movie (which I liked) PINK (not the rockstar) FAB 1 what is it it's not a ROLLS? did'nt find out till this week its a FORD! :eek: nothing against you Henry BUT!? I think ROLLS ROYCE shot themselfs in the foot there!............they dropped the ball.....

I think they were on a worldwind tour and just had to stop off at IR for a lube job...LOL

Good work so far Mark, keep it UP...the gmax'ing that is LOL

Randall:D:D:D

They're my friends and they can tour (GT) whereva! they want LOL ....I never thought a pink F%&#(*^! Rolls Royce would be so hard :eek: .......
NO Screens its a mess ;)
"YES MeeLady!"​

They're my friends and they can tour (GT) whereva! they want LOL ....I never thought a pink F%&#(*^! Rolls Royce would be so hard :eek: .......
NO Screens its a mess ;)

"YES MeeLady!"​
FAB1 test shell on tour now! ooohh pink n spec lighting dont mix!

I ended up on this island were I saw spaceships....

No really officer, you have to believe me, I was there.

There were theses guys who looked quite odd as they had strings attached to them from overhead and their heads were slightly over sized and their mouths moved funny when they talked, as if they were done by a remote control or something.

Don't look at me like I'm crazy, I saw all this, no really I did.

They mentioned something called International Rescue and some code name F.A.B. which I think is some kind of super secret govt thing of some kind....

- W -
* Who gets hauled of by the Feds for questioning about his whereabouts *

Back