Thomas Trainz Dependencies...

Ok, going to go check it out now. I also just downloaded Daisy and it had a number of dependencies missing but they were all found on the DLS.

Harold

Daisy05...I just downloaded Jock and all its dependencies and it is working fine. Everything missing was found on the DLS. What are you missing on this Jock?

Edit: Link to what? You said you already had Daisy.

Harold

Last edited:
yer i have daisy and jock on the game but they aren't working for me although earlier my server on cmp said the server was full try again later

content manager

ok ive been downloading a million different thomas character from diferent sites, they download but when i go to put them in trainz railroad simulator 2006 it says content manager has stopped working. how do i fix this?:wave:

Fixed the Gresley A1/A3/A4 cab LNER blue,<kuid2:44090:55025:1> by
downloading Gresley A1/A3/A4 cab LNER green,<kuid2:44090:55023:1>
Just How did you do it?
I have the LNER Green cab to but Gordons not Showing up.
PLEASE help. The A1/A3/A4 cab LNER Blue wants its self, I think.
In content manager it says that it wants kuid:44090:55025. Help!
For know i'll be crying like a baby.:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

After downloading Gresley A1/A3/A4 cab LNER blue,<kuid2:44090:55025:1> it shows it has a missing dependency kuid2:44090:55023:1. Downloading kuid2:44090:55023:1 clears the missing dependency status. kuid2:44090:55025:1 will show this warning:
Warning: Aliased meshes cannot currently be verified by Trainz.
which can be ignored.

Bob

After downloading Gresley A1/A3/A4 cab LNER blue,<kuid2:44090:55025:1> it shows it has a missing dependency kuid2:44090:55023:1. Downloading kuid2:44090:55023:1 clears the missing dependency status. kuid2:44090:55025:1 will show this warning:
Warning: Aliased meshes cannot currently be verified by Trainz.
which can be ignored.

Bob

NO!NO!NO!!!!!!!!
It wants LITERALY KUID:44090:55025!
Please. I did EVERYTHING you said in your message BUT Gordon is STILL not showing up. PLEASE SOMEONE SOLVE THIS!!! The Express NEEDS GORDON!!!!!!!!!

NO!NO!NO!!!!!!!!
It wants LITERALY KUID:44090:55025!
Please. I did EVERYTHING you said in your message BUT Gordon is STILL not showing up. PLEASE SOMEONE SOLVE THIS!!! The Express NEEDS GORDON!!!!!!!!!
KUID:44090:55025:1will work, it is only an updated version.

Which version of Gordon are you using as I know that si3d updated him recently. Having said that I have had him running from am earlier version. I will check him out a little later for you.

Im missing these kuids for the skarloey coaches could anyone tell me what they are
Unknown Location: <kuid:268447:2172>
Unknown Location: <kuid:268447:2174>
Unknown Location: <kuid:268447:2175>
and this one for Mavis
Unknown Location: <kuid2:388961:1099:1>
If anyone could tell me what they are and how to get them I would be really grateful

Last edited:
I like to inform users there always be a problem with Thomas content, It is mostly done in TS2009 and not in TS12. Most content has be faulty on mostly buildings and other peaces of sencery. Sean who is Admin of SI3D created most of the faulty content.
Differnce between TS2009 and TS12 is how they accept the config file from one Trainz version to another and if a red spanner shows up, has most of you will know its to edit the file to make it ok for TS12 or another versions for e.g.

A lot of TS12 users will have to stand up a bit like myself, we try are best to recorrect the problem all time because we have freetime on are hands. Dependencies are not easy to find for the IOS routes anymore, the other reason is at this moment they are not allowed on DLS which it is the very heart of all Dependencies that can be downloaded to create your route of your choice.

Please note If the config file tells you not to edit by author who created the file, please wait for the author to update it, if this does not happen then start asking questions.

There will always be missing Dependencies if they are not in the CDP file you haved download, As I would say this if the missing Dependencies can not be found reply here as normal. :)

Please note If the config file tells you not to edit by author who created the file, please wait for the author to update it, if this does not happen then start asking questions
If I waited for some authors to update I probably die of old age.
That said, I gave up on Thomas content some time ago.
Garbage in garbage out......
I will update, repaint, reconfigure any content I want to. I just won't upload or tell anyone....oops I just did,.tell some one that is.

Back