The Wattz & Voltz Interurban?

Hello, welcome to the forums.
It would be a great help if you would explain WHY you can't buy it. For example, what happens when you try to buy it? What step in buying it fails? etc. Your forum info shows you new to the forums, are you new to the game? Have you purchased other payware without issue? What Build of TrainzPlus do you have installed? etc.

Thanks. I am a member of Trainz Plus Standard - Active and use both 2019 Simulator Build 114841 and 2022 Build 122419 (both Mac). When I click on the Wattz option in downloads, I am taken to a page with the Wattz description but no purchase option. With other downloads when I am taken to a description page I can and do make a purchase.

Just checked it and he is correct. On the "Wattz and Voltz Interurban" description page there is no Download or Purchase link. The same is true for another product "Liskeard to Looe UK" that I checked. I would put in a help desk ticket.

However, using the Content Store option from the Trainz Launcher, both routes appear with an Install button. So perhaps that is the way to go.

I installed it fine from the in game Content Store. I'm a gold member so it shows as available by default in the Content Store.

By the Author of the W&V layouts:

This was in the latest Newsletter:

"We are pleased to announce that the next Trainz Model Railroad 2 route, Philskene's The Wattz & Voltz Interurban, is now in Early Access for Trainz Plus Standard and Trainz Plus Gold members.
Search for "The Wattz & Voltz Interurban" or the ID 'simc:650' in Content Store.
TMR2 routes will become available for purchase once all the new routes are complete."

I'm assuming that there will be a release of Trainz Model Railroads 2 which will contain several model layouts by various authors. It would seem that several of the layouts have already been released. Possibly TMR2 will eventually be a stand alone package like the original TMR?

I've provided more details of the W&V layouts in this thread in the Payware Forum:

Phil

A very good layout Phil. It is obvious that the Wattz and Volts Railroad does not use a weed spraying train (not a criticism but it does provide novelty).

Back