The server appears to be full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You to register your iPad version of Trainz. Also the connection is probably busy. In order to gain access all the time and not limited to the slow server, you need to purchase a First Class Ticket.

iPads are only made by Apple. He has a tablet made by Huawei, probably the Mediapad, on which he most likely has the Android version running.

Okay... I was a bit confused by the cross-breeding! :) but at any rate he still has to purchase an FCT.

John

I did not know that was possible for the iPad or Android :eek:.
O well, long live my lifetime FCT :hehe:.

Same here...Mine runs out at the end of the computer calendar of 2037. I'll be 76 by then and not worrying about my FCT!

I didn't know that either. Perhaps Apple sells a different equipment in the East.

John

I suppose this is the right thread, since we are talking about lifetime FCTs...
I cannot find them in the simC shop. i;ve looked under FCT, all Trainz, no joy. Are they no longer available?

I suppose this is the right thread, since we are talking about lifetime FCTs...
I cannot find them in the simC shop. i;ve looked under FCT, all Trainz, no joy. Are they no longer available?

I don't think they're for sale any more, sadly... It was good investment quite a few years ago for me while I was working.

John

I don't need FCT. I don't have enough money. The Tablet was bought on my birthday.

Very fine then, but you'll receive a 100MB limit and the server is full messages. There's not much you can do other than purchase an FCT to get around it. The tickets cost about $24.00 US

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back