The Great Lakes Project

It's not the fault of this game if you can't move Trains, it's you don't have it right in your head yet. It can be done. I'm moving 150 to show you.

As the units wait to get online they use 0% CPU,

It will be interesting as they all approach Green Bay, WI. But they all will, and that's 150 Units. BEAT IT. Set them in motion, then hands off, 150 Units.

Last edited:
Without being from the US and checking out The Great Lakes on Google will your Route go anywhere near the Arcelormittal Steel Mill near Chicago which looks like a whole Route on it's own ?.
Mick.

Consider me subscribed WITH interest!

Without being from the US and checking out The Great Lakes on Google will your Route go anywhere near the Arcelormittal Steel Mill near Chicago which looks like a whole Route on it's own ?.
Mick.
'Fraid not, this is waaaay up north from us.

Wow...That is a BIG project ya got going on their.....Kinda is like what I am doing for the ELS as mine covers from Green Bay Wisconsin all the way north on the ELS to Ontonagon MI and then from Green Bay on the CN all the way to Gladstone MI...Keep up the good work!!!!

Mick.

It could if this game can handle it, if I can get from WI to Harvard, IL, I have that to Detroit, MI

Wow...That is a BIG project ya got going on their.....Kinda is like what I am doing for the ELS as mine covers from Green Bay Wisconsin all the way north on the ELS to Ontonagon MI and then from Green Bay on the CN all the way to Gladstone MI...Keep up the good work!!!!

I see you been doing that, And I'm glad you are not dead like Bob Cass. I thought you were for a while, as you hadn't posted since the end of July. Have you been on Vacation? I'd be up for a trade of squares with you if we can work a deal.

Here's the configuration of signals at L'Aanse Celotex to move Traffic. Note How I put the Invisible signal on the Rail of opposing track, that stops the merging train right there, and not have the Mesh mergers with not derail.

So the other night I fell asleep before running the 150, so tonight, I take the Approach if you can count them then are aren't enough. It was my Birthday, so here we go with so many you can't count them all run.

This run wasn't set up with a place to go, it involves me, trying to screw up; junctions, interchanges, and just switches in general.

I've probably got 200 to 300 trains moving that's that's my frame rate. Because of of cheap video cards. My CPU is at 28% Memory usage is at 3.1 Gigs of my 16. I could run 500 Trains at that rate, with better video cards.

Last edited:
Back