The Great Lakes Project

Well that's it...no more junction opposition in copper country at St. Mary's Junction, (merging traffic), and everything to the South should really start to clear up...

Behind these there are 28 more units, and that's it. IT will all be over in 6 to 7 hours after I set them to motion.

Well there you go the last of the 200 or 300 units now have their orders for routing.....I'm not counting them all unless somebody says that they can beat it. So let's just say 201.

Here's the tail unit, 50 some miles out of Three Lakes he's been sitting here for 10 Hours waiting for these hundreds of units to clear the network;

Spotting this unit from Houghton approaching Green Bay with 233 miles on him, points to a 46,600 mile session. 200 units @ 233 miles. And it hasn't crashed...

Here's the actual out milage to Green Bay, just adds another 2000 miles to the deal, 200 @ 10 Miles, so say 48,000 miles (+ or -).

And this would be the guy Geoff. Running a Montana Rail Link from Summit, it To Handcock, MI To Green Bay, He's way north yet of Oconto, WI. CPU usage down to 16%

3 Units Left, and one extra driver, I was wondering why consist 246 didn't have one. I must have bounced him out by accident.

Well there you go, take 200 or 300 Trains, tell them where to go, and leave them alone, just make sure you circle the Earth Twice in doing so. Avg cpu usage 25.87 Memory usage 5 gig.

Back