Thanks to all!! (MIN)

vicmaninoff666

Hello Trainz gang! I just wanted to issue a heartfelt thanks to those who posted possible causes of the MIN (Multiple Industry New) showing no commodities in the queue list. Mine (TS-12) started doing that about a month ago, and I searched the forum for a possible fix. I found a post concerning faulty commodities, particularly something about rusty re-bar. Well, I didn't have that installed, but I stayed with the faulty asset solution. First I deleted all faulty assets I had installed since I bought this wonderful game. That didn't fix it. Next, out went some assets with missing dependencies. Nope. The CM has a really nice filter that allowed me to search for commodities by date installed. I deleted every commodity installed in the last few months. I still don't know which one was causing the problem, but when I did that and restarted Trainz, the MIN was back to normal. I re-installed some of the assets I'd deleted, one at a time, enough to rebuild the Ethanol plant I was working on, which now works like a champ! Thanks again!

-Vic Sagerquist

You're welcome, Vic.

I'm glad we could help you with this.

Assets, by the way, that are faulty are easily repaired in many cases. All that is required is a paint/photo program such as GIMP, PEV Software Tools, and some time.

John

Back