Team Request: Any North American Enthusiasts Wanted!

How are you planning on releasing your content, are you going to host downloads on site?
Ed

I will host all content by North American Trainz on the site. I am working on my route at the time. My route will be hosted on the site.

-quakers1

of coarse you can thats why i make the stuff :)

hopefully we can host my new C44-9W's here for starters. That way the public can have at em and skin them as well if they please. The SP versions been done for 2 months. The BNSF is close to done.
Wow! I have been working on My chillicothe sub for about 1 and a half months now (and now i intend hosting it on North American Trainz) And all that time I imagined a few BNSF C44-9W's speeding along with a stack train over central Illinois as my inspiration - And in the future we might have not only the Chillicothe Sub hosted but also the C44-9w ON THE SAME SITE!:udrool::clap::Y:

I feel Honored to be in the same team with such a great creator!

William (rugrat):wave:

Last edited:
Now we dont need to be stirring up trouble here:'(

Its just Sporbust's Content has influenced alot of my work and i appreciate[FONT=&quot][/FONT] the amount of work he does all for free. but on that note i appreciate all content creators... When you download a route its not like all the dependencys are done by one or two people, their done by many. And without all of those people we would not have some of the most wonderful content out today so i am taking this moment to thank all creators and without them this game would only be a fraction of what it is today...

William (Rugrat):wave:

This is an amazing group that's being put together here. Give it the dignity it deserves by keeping the posts on topic and helpful guys. Oh and the best of good luck to you guys. :)

Cheers

AJ

This is an amazing group that's being put together here. Give it the dignity it deserves by keeping the posts on topic and helpful guys. Oh and the best of good luck to you guys. :)

Cheers

AJ

They blew the dignity part when they said I could join, but no matter!

I have the utmost respect for Frank's work, well, really for anybody's work except my own, (which I don't take too seriously), and neither should anyone else (take me too seriously).

I apologize for waking you AJ, it won't happen again.

Ed:D

Hey

Quake......... let me know when the sites up and ill; send you the new SP C44-9W and kuid's for you to host. I plan on finishing up the BNSF one this weekend.

Thanks

Hello quakers

I'll be happy to beta test for you if you need a another beta tester and mod the forum.

sent you PM yesterday

Regards

Ahsan:)

Last edited:
Site Update: 11/09/07

Another update on the site is here! I just got a Photobucket account.:cool: Here is the roster:

quakers1:Site Admin/Route Builder
butter:Route Builder
Michael_Evans:Route Builder
Rugrat:Route Builder
bearcat245:GMAX Creator
SPORBUST:GMAX Creator
K4driver:Reskinner
Euphod:Reskinner
Thorinoakin:BETA Tester
ASHAN:BETA Tester
jasonlee:BETA Tester
Spawn_Of_Chaos97:Website Scripter

I'm still open for more creators!

-quakers1

We're good to go But, we need a site

yea we need a site hehe. :) :wave: By the way thanks for including me as part of this new team. I am eager to get started with some new content. The C44-9W is one but look for the new AC4400's next to show my appreciation to this new team. Did you guys need anything made for the new routes like custom bridges, buildings or maybe tunnels? just hollar if you do. A good skinner and friend of mine Nikos has requested the need for an AC4400 for his CSX and i am making it for him to skin as a CSX on release.

Last edited:
been watching this grow into a nice team. too bad your team has enough route builders cause i would apply myself. sporbust i could use some custom tunnels for my B&O west end route.:D

been watching this grow into a nice team. too bad your team has enough route builders cause i would apply myself. sporbust i could use some custom tunnels for my B&O west end route.:D

well i have never created a tunnel im sure i can just give a me about 3 pics of what tunnel you want and ill do it for you.

Wow, I can see this is getting to be quite big already:eek:, if you guys have any need for yet another Beta tester I'd be glad to help out with that:)

WileeCoyote:D

@ SPORBUST do you think you will host your SD70Ace/SD70m-2 and the UP C40-8/w on the site along with the C44-9w?

William (Rugrat)

Back