SURVEY TIME! No locomotive left behind

Seriously....?! Could you sound any more like a gimme pig. It takes a LONG time and often money to create a whole new model accurately.
I think you are overreacting to somebody who is making reference to those people asking for a whole new models.

NS%205668%20dockside%20003.JPG
I hear yours CSXT17 and raise you 5668. My own picture.

Last edited:
I'm saying that people are requesting new models! Even though they said on existing models only. Ryan, I am agreeing with you man.

Last edited:
I thought I had a pretty good grasp of what JR had avaialable, so am I missing something with all these SD38 repaint requests, or are those people just mistakenly asking for a whole new Model...??

I am only aware of (2) SD38 Models; mine (not publicly available), and the payware one on RRMODS (from 2004?).

And just to stay on topic, I'd like to see more Conrail paints; GP7s/GP9s, S2/S4, PLUS additional skins/weathered skins for the GP38-2/GP40-2/SD40-2/SD45s...add-on pack maybe...with Gecko scripts..??

Last edited:
I thought I had a pretty good grasp of what JR had avaialable, so am I missing something with all these SD38 repaint requests, or are those people just mistakenly asking for a whole new Model...??

I am only aware of (2) SD38 Models; mine (not publicly available), and the payware one on RRMODS (from 2004?).

And just to stay on topic, I'd like to see more Conrail paints; GP7s/GP9s, S2/S4, PLUS additional skins/weathered skins for the GP38-2/GP40-2/SD40-2/SD45s...add-on pack maybe...with Gecko scripts..??

JR has there own SD38 model. One in Reading and Northern and Pioneer Valley. Those are the only two schemes they have.

JR has there own SD38 model. One in Reading and Northern and Pioneer Valley. Those are the only two schemes they have.

Interesting. I don't know how I missed that one before...might be worth buying just to see how close it is to the Conrail prototype.

Out of curiousity, has Ryan Rasmussen ever been affiliated with RRmods? (I guess I am asking is that the same one from at RRmods, but updated with JR effects and scripts?).

Grand Canyon Railway F40PH
Metra F40PH
Amtrak Cascades/Amtrak V (Cabbage) ?
I could literally go for anything related to a F40ph but that's just me
I would definitely buy a Maersk pack if you guys did one up
UP 2010. I could literally go for anything related to a F40ph but that's just me.

Thanks for giving the community a chance to let you know what they want guys, can't wait to see what you have in store

This may sound crazy But can we get some fantasy schemes like SP daylight Dash9's? Or BNSF gevo's or dash 9's in atsf Blue bonnet and BN green scheme? something to keep in mind :)

Back