SURVEY TIME! No locomotive left behind

I don't normally ask for stuff, but...

ATSF SD45-2

ATSF GP38-2

ATSF GP9 in all three versions.

BN GP9 in all three versions.

BN SD45

And that should be it.

GTW SD38 and GTW SD40-2s. And some more CP and CN paints.

O almost forgot and Ferromex engines.

Last edited:
How about a Central of Georgia-painted Alco RS-3? When I saw the RS-3s being released, I was hoping for a CofG RS-3. What about Southern 2-8-0 #630? A Norfolk Southern PR43C? A NS SD60E? A NS GP40-2/RP-E4C road-slug set? A 3GS-21B? A Progress Rail PR22B Cat-powered genset? A Pacific Harbor Line MP20C-3? A CP GP20C-ECO or CP SD22ECO? A NS GP22ECO/GPTEB road-slug set? A NS GP59E (with NS-designed split cooling system)/RP-M4C road-slug set?

Well id love to see a Southern B23-7 but that might require too much modification. A Southern GP38-2 would also be welcome CofG GP9s Southern GP9s Ex CofG and Southern GP9s Now onto the N&W portion of my post N&W SD40-2s the 3 N&W SD50S's thats all id like to see

I always thought the SD40-2 needed more love given how ubiquitous it was and still is really. B&O, C&O, L&N, NW, SCL, CNW and sucessor lines/systems like Family Lines, Seaboard, and Chessie. The SD45 is kind of in the same situation missing the UP, BN, NP, CBQ, CNW, MILW, and RDG.

I would absolutely love to see the PRR, NYC, and PC rosters filled out a bit with GP7/9s, F-7s, and anything in the current lineup that would apply, in addition to what you guys have in the pipeline.

I would like to see:
N&W SD40-2s
More Penn Central units.(GP9,GP38-2,etc.)
Conrail Quality units for units that were not delivered in it (GP40,SD40-2,etc.)

I would love to see the BNSF Vommit Bonnet unit. Another thing that would be nice to have are BNSF GP38-2's/SD40-2's with RC details on the cab for yard use.

Oh, and if Joe's back at JR (I'm just going off his new signature), then I would also like to see the old P&PU/TZPR GP35's.

Last edited:
Would love to see a few in this style livery:
6070.1375176967.jpg

Cheers
David

I would like to see a RS-2 (??? I think that was the model they used) reskined in the D&RGW livery. I would also like to see some of the transitional cars (box, extended cab caboose, flat, hopper, etc.) skinned in the D&RGW. Just about anything that would work for the D&RGW.

Fallen Flags. Particularly the late 60s and 70s era!

Penn Central
EL
Chessie System
C&O
B&O
Norfolk Western
Pennsylvania
New York Central

From the fine folks at Jointed Rail I'd love to see the following locomotives that should require minimal changes to existing models:

CP SD40-2, GP38-2, in the following schemes: large multi-mark, no multi mark, dual flag scheme, new Canadian pacific scheme (used on latest repaints)

CP ES44AC

CP SD60's rebuilt from ex-SOO SD60's numbered in the 6200's

Some of CP subsidiary's power: Dakota Minnesota & Eastern SD40-2, Iowa Chicago and Eastern SD40-2

CN - SD75i, SD70M-2, CN 8101-8104 the recently puchased SD70ACe-P6 demos in demo scheme

G.T.W 5943 - an Altsom rebuilt SD40-3 for CN, there were a few of them, should be only minor differences from an SD40-2 but I'm no expert

and last but not least some Genesee & Wyoming power for their various shortlines

Sorry for such a long list,
Hope to see some of these skins made,
Thanks again,
Jordan

dash 8 and 9 cn, cr, cp, pvrx, ns horsehead both, utah belt
sd90 cp
bnsf 9647
es44 (union pacific boy scout, 5000th,and breast cancer,weathered units) cp cn fec
up 1996 1896
b30-7 bn,mopac,slsf,sou
1011_SOU4013_1_zps6d9547f4.jpg

c30-7 L&N
sd40-2 b&o,l&n,Milwaukee Road, scl,slsf,soo
sd38 pc
sd50 b&o cnw cn c&o
im done for now

I'd say maybe an SP SD70M with an UP Patch, a Susquahanna SD70M, a CP SD9043MAC, Maybe a Non-horsehead NS SD80MAC.

Last edited:
Back