SURVEY TIME! No locomotive left behind

Well id love to see a Southern B23-7 but that might require too much modification. A Southern GP38-2 would also be welcome CofG GP9s Southern GP9s Ex CofG and Southern GP9s Now onto the N&W portion of my post N&W SD40-2s the 3 N&W SD50S's thats all id like to see
That reminds me of another Southern locomotive, unique to Southern. JR's Conrail shows up in Trainz as a C30-7A, which had a 12-cylinder FDL producing 3,000hp instead of the regular 16-cylinder FDL producing 3,000hp. How about Southern's B30-7A1, which has a 12-cylinder FDL instead of a 16-cylinder FDL producing 3,000hp. However, Missouri Pacific had 'pure' B30-7A's, but Southern's B30-7A1 had the air intakes moved to behind the cab, along with a high short hood and FB2 trucks. Speaking of B30-7 variations, how about Burlington Northern's cabless B30-7A?

ATSF Blue and yellow GP 38-2 and GP 40-2 BN White face GP 40-2 Rock Island Blue and White GP 38-2, UP GP 40-2 and some Conrail skins with Operation life saver in NS and CSX patches plus weathered skins like heavy rust,Faded and grime skins would be badass on some old units to give that realistic feel.

Some stuff would draw my interest is "CREX ES44AC, A&M SD70ACe, CN ex EMDX SD70ACe, UP SD70AH, LIRC GP39 "PRR Scheme and Yellow and green", Weathered BNSF and UP SD70ACes, CP SD90/43MAC, CP SD60, NS SD70M, IC&E DME SD40-2s/Geeps.

In total agreement with flyinsolo. Frisco (orange and white) GP38-2 or GP7. Anything new in Chessie or Illinois Central Gulf. And thanks for asking.
Jake

I'd like to see a Union Pacific Spartan Cab SD60. Some CNW Geeps wouldn't hurt either like the GP9, GP38 etc...

NS ex-CR patches on:

SD80MAC
GP38-2 (OLS Skin too)
SD60M
GP40-2
SW1500
C40-8
SD50

UP ex-SP patches on:

SD40T-2
GP40-2
SD70M
SD40M-2 ( On an SD40 or SD45 carbody)
SW1500

CR ex-EL patches on

SDP45
SD45
GP35

CR ex-PC patches on
SD45
GP38-2
SD40

Fictional BNSF Heritage units for:

ATSF
BN
Frisco
CB&Q
FW&D
C&S
NP
GN

I have a long list.....................................................

Little bit to add on to my list Conrail patched units and im starting to wonder if the guys at JR are already working on some of these

When you release your CSX AC6000 How about the "Diversity in Motion" livery.
NS units with "Operation Lifesaver" livery's

Any Conrail units patched to CSX or Conrail units patched to NS

Also Alaska Railroad SD70mac's, (flared radiators too)

Of course, they'll be weathered!! :hehe:

Last edited:
WP GP40-2s in the three different livery/variations and a Bay Window caboose to match
SP, UP and WP S2 or S4 Alcos
Whatever models that are not Canadian livery/variations, but can be so, make 'em some
All the SP ones available, make patched to UP versions
Tidewater Southern RS1
SP, Cotton Belt, GP7 and GP9s
Caltrain F40PHs
SP, Cotton Belt, SD40-2s
SP, Cotton Belt, GP38-2s
Cotton Belt GP40-2, SD-45, SD40T-2, also UP patched ones (SP to UP too)
Bi-Centennial units for all models that are available for all Railroads that had them
Cotton Belt Bay Window Caboose
Cotton Belt and WP SW1500s
Cotton Belt B30-7s
Any rolling stock that can be SP or WP, but isn't, make 'em some
SP, UP, WP (ATSF?) Baldwin S-12s

Thank you for letting us give some input.

Paul

Big shocker coming from me, brace yourself, Metra F40PHs. Also I think slapping CSX on the CR Dash 8Ws would make a nice locomotive.

How about re-releasing the Santa Fe GP 60 in H3 scheme, and Canadian Pacific is woefully unrepresented.

Thanks,
John

Back