Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

Trainz still needs some plastic pellet hoppers, you see them everywhere in real life.
WAL9327164-2.jpg

Maybe some renamable railroad signs too. An example would be one that says NO TRESPASSING and then you fill in the railroad.

-I don't have the time to look back at 60+ pages to see if this has been requested but, I'd like to see a JR custom hud display for driver mode that works similar to HP's custom hud, but works in conjunction with other JR assets especially their signals.

-Joe

how about a fully working, controllable steam crane able to lift freight cars/engines? There was one available for Railworks but its no longer available.

Here's something different. I'm working on a model railroad with a huge steel mill complex, but it requires some cars that Trainz doesn't have yet, i don't believe.

Slag Ladle Cars:

post-6861-0-44709800-1356200386.jpg

Hot Metal Cars:

6a6690a4c550896245ceb89004dd24a3.jpg

Ingot Buggies:

628-0601.jpg

If I recall there are some of those on the download station which should be in some of my screenshots in one of my route threads if you care to look.

Last edited:
Everybody makes mistakes once in a while, it's just how it is. Also, I don't remember either of you being moderators, so back off and let the real mods handle it if it's really that big of a problem.....which it isn't.

-Ben

627b3a6c3432d8d34663d6c7b05f47aa6c8b660d4907339cab8b4d998f3cbb27.jpg

I could go on a whole rant about how i found Jackson's post rude, and how his mistake was caused by him being too busy trying to correct me, and how mine was just a simple spelling error we all make from time to time, but no one'd listen, so i won't bother.

[FONT=&quot]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/FONT]

Last edited:
I did find those steelmaking cars you mentioned Jackson. They were made by Maddy25, right?

They're pretty dated, only having a 2.9 build number because they were DLS-clean-upped: they were originally made for TS04 (originally Build 2.0). They look dated too, and have script errors in T:ANE.

(I would've PM'ed you instead of cluttering this thread even more, but your storage was full.)

I know that there are some gondolas available that have ingots as one of its loads. Can't remember if it's from the Download Station or from a third-party site, which I think was Jointed Rail.

Back