Suggestions for Jointed Rail (Not Locomotives)

Passenger Cars
Passenger Cars
Passenger Cars

B&O Streamlined Heavyweights / Harriman coaches / other arch roof heavyweights
Budd Slumbercoaches
Diner/Kitchen articulated sets
Amtrak Cascades Talgo sets with baggage car
Correct Talgo II set instead of Aerotrain set for Rock Island LWT12
updated Great Northern Empire Builder set
Acela Express with cafe car and other correct cars (ie quiet car markings)
multi-level commuter coaches other than BBLs, (Bombardier MultiLevel Coach, Kawasaki, Nippon Sharyo, Pullman Metra/Gallery cars, etc.)
Railcars/MU's/Subway Cars (esp. Washington Metro)
PRR/PC/Amtrak Metroliner MUs

Add on:
Norfolk and Western lightweight and heavyweight baggage, coaches, diners, sleepers, lounge cars, and observation cars
Southern lightweight and heavyweight baggage, coaches, diners, sleepers, lounge cars, and observation cars

What about having an EOT or a flag coded to show up on the end of a train?
EotOnGondola.JPG

flag.jpg

I think you should take the next step in trackside items and start making one gated rr crossing(Like the one below) and then begin creating a line of railroad crossings.
7.JPG

Last edited:
I would like to see some more Grazzy assets. Like a narrower grass spline, maybe some different grass looks and some low shrubbery.

Amtrak Superliner cars? Because I really need Superliners with interiors besides the Coach and Sightseeing cars by HP-Trainz.

Amtrak Superliner cars? Because I really need Superliners with interiors besides the Coach and Sightseeing cars by HP-Trainz.

Contact Perrock. He used to host Amtrak's Superliners, Amfleet, Heritage Diners, Heritage Baggages, and Viewliners on his old website. I got all of those before he changed his website.

What about improved horns for the UP SD70M's? I've heard a lot of UP SD70M horns IRL, and not one of them sounded like the current ones.

Back