Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

More Russian Trams KMT-2,KMT-2 C, KTP-2, LM57 (5), MTV82 (8) T2SU 2 and 3 doors, and RVZ-6 water car and 2 overhead cars
There was more older version in the bottom right link but also show faulty, but some could be easy fixed as they are just images not uniform color errors.

Tom

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Kazimierz Car #1 taking tourist from station to central market, updated to TRS19 ... had to fix a few items some original items deleted I could not find, Trees that alphas replaced with same trees from Tane / TRS19 versions but still looks ok. Big thanks to original author Sebo.

Curious, in your previous post #2,222, what is the smaller tram at the far end in the last picture? Is it a maintenance vehicle?

Playing with MKT Salwator ... a nice place to run some modern cars .... same deal as last replace tree that alpha did not work, fixing assets i can, deleting the rest, had to replace rails on one short line
Left all the modern cars Moderas Alpha, HF04 and HF07, Puma 118n, Solaris Tramino, Siemans Combino, Tatra RT6N1 and works cars, right the GT6, Gt8 and GT8ZR's
Replaced screen shot with better one also found more cars that work anyway ...105NA+105NAD few liveries and versions one car as route learner , 105N2K2000+105ND2K/2000, 105 NAK+105NAKD single sided driven from both ends, 105N2 3 part artic, a couple did need fixing,

think its quite a collection, did add the older cars to Musuem shed as well
Tom

Last edited:
Found another route but decied to hard to update but did get 12 Russian trams from another site i did not know about that are DCC compatible, some have large config menus but all in Russian but not hard to work out by playing with, a couple use change destination command as well.
Top to Bottom
71-616, 71-619KT,
LVS-86K, 71-623,
71-402, 71-405 Msk-3200, , 71-405 Ekb-007,
LM-88 (71-88G), 71-605 gruz,
Tatra T3-5319, , Tatra T3-5393, 60102,

Tom

<kuid2:564595:100005:2> Metro v.0.0.3 Trainz-mp.ru TANE by borya555. I stumbled upon this Russian underground Metro route almost by accident yesterday. It seems to have been originally made for TS12 and has been since updated for TANE.
This is all very new to me and I guess it could end up being a slippery rabbit hole I could end up falling down. Not the ideal route for anyone who is claustrophobic, but the level of detailing for what was an older TS12 route is certainly impressive.

1ygswbl.jpg

fVvCuPF.jpg

FibZgAx.jpg

<kuid2:564595:100005:2> Metro v.0.0.3 Trainz-mp.ru TANE by borya555. I stumbled upon this Russian underground Metro route almost by accident yesterday. It seems to have been originally made for TS12 and has been since updated for TANE.
This is all very new to me and I guess it could end up being a slippery rabbit hole I could end up falling down. Not the ideal route for anyone who is claustrophobic, but the level of detailing for what was an older TS12 route is certainly impressive.

1ygswbl.jpg

fVvCuPF.jpg

FibZgAx.jpg
Hello Annie, falling down rabbit holes, you might find Ed's Metropolitan/District line stock and locos working down there, albeit a bit far from home !!!!

Cheers, Ken

Hello Annie, falling down rabbit holes, you might find Ed's Metropolitan/District line stock and locos working down there, albeit a bit far from home !!!!

Cheers, Ken
Hello Ken, - the thought had crossed my mind that Ed's locos and rolling stock might just fit into those tunnels.

Best,

Annie 😄

I found a more detailed version of the route I posted earlier at: - http://railroadsim.net/en/downloads/trainz/subway/routes
Both are based on the Kalininskaya Line of the Moscow Metro, but this one is the better version despite being a TS12 route.

The passengers were utterly rigid with terror and wouldn't get on the train once they saw what an awful driver I was.
No DCC option so I had to try and figure out how the controls worked, - and then the train suddenly took off at high speed while I was still looking down at the controls. Driving steam engines is wot I'm used to (sigh). Still with some practice I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. 😟

0e7BtGk.jpg

Various snaps. The lighting is brighter and the tunnels aren't so claustrophobic to drive through.

zB81L14.jpg

72vzAAK.jpg

w2W6bMa.jpg

The train sheds. The only outside area on this route. The shed area and the trackwork on the updated TANE version was better and the trees and buildings screening the empty boards beyond were a lot more convincing.

ieClBDy.jpg

Back