Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks, Modula City V3 is my favorite tram running route. The Cave and Boga Island have to be my favorite part to get some great shots

Actually the Variotrams got replaced by newer CAF built Urbos 3s which have the exact same layout, as the government wanted "new and shiny everything". Now in my opinion this was a downgrade as these newer trams have less comfortable seats, horror build quality, squeaking everywhere (its built with particle board inside), and a more jerky ride. In comparison, the Variotrams have been the smoothest quietest low-floor tram made and was built solid (many can agree).

In the meantime here's a shot from a fictional line
37327486996_44001d533a_b.jpg

Will you make the CAF Urbos 3 Trams as well as the Citadis 305?

Vintage car running day, mainly from Ptrams found a few were faulty7 and the 3 part PN was ok but got stuck on the tight curves the PN and 4n+4ND seem to have a fixed route #2 on them so can only run on bahnhof route.

Tom

Nice to see someone using the updated Frankenberg! Love that spot, it's really stunning. To bad I couldn't find an good replacement for the building in the background. And I see I missed to replace some trees there as well...

And Jonathan, that Hamburg looks amazing! Is it the route which can be found on DLS?

PTram GT8ZR 110, GT8 685, GT6 631 and GT6 2603 in Works in orange, plus some N class works cars, a track cleaner and overhead car in Grey, plus 2 orange overhead cars all work ok
For anyone downloading be careful some of the other GT6 & GT8 cars that use a CUP module between cars don't join right leaving gaps

any way as a replacement for the MGT6 on route 2 that the author said looked too modern, how about a GT8Z 110 that looks the correct era? this would be a series 3 might be a little later but not as bad as the MGT6, have now used my original old car session to make a default blank session with the destinations for change function for TRS19

Last edited:
Ok ran the PN on route 3 do have to add a little throttle at Scheisen to make sure you don't get stuck but ok, am not looking at the route 2 fixed marker on rear of this tram, can run to here and Goldbekplatz ok by the looks of it.

Sorry not trying to take over but having so much fun

Tom

Last edited:
Just dropped in to see all the Unique and very cool Tram Shots.......Like a whole different world.

I have only ridden San Francisco,USA and Netherland Trams, they were amazing!

Love the recreations here. Hats off to the Asset Modelers and Route Builders that bring such a real life immersion.

Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work :p

Season town had to loan a snowplow ....from DLS VTL VTK-01 to 03 Yellow / Orange and VTL SML GS Brown
you will need to look here to find video how to drive it took me a couple tries even with video, but very nice you can turn the plows on and off as required, Cab mode only driving .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZdU5yDbFmo
Season-town-had-to-load-a-snowplow.jpg

Last edited:
Back