Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

@KotangaGirl we all fall down rabbit holes look at my post in this thread Specially Russian ones ha ha.
Yes I've seen your Impressive Russian tram collection Tom.

I'm going to keep on poking about in this Moscow Metro project as it's an amazing piece of work.

0pDkCtU.jpg

WhFDv5R.jpg

That's a great route and I love the rolling stock.
The Koltsevaya Line is deeply impressive with it's representation of its incredible architecture. There is a book by Christopher Herwig with an amazing photographic collection of Soviet Metro Stations that I would love to own.

there was some very nice undergrounds routes in earlier version of trainz for Germany that were quite impressive

Tom
Oh no, - not more rabbit holes! Thanks Tom, - I'll have a look around and see what I can find that might be of interest. 😬

The Sokolnicheskaya Line by the same creator is not quite so impressive since it represents the oldest part of the Moscow Metro system. My main triumph here was fixing the early Auran passengers so that they would be back in place on the platforms again as the route's creator intended. The doors on the train cars open very nicely at station stops, but unfortunately nobody gets on board and they stay on the platform.

tW0rLbE.jpg

Q0PPipa.jpg

QIYOKou.jpg

For @KotangaGirl This is actually 2 cars Left 71-619KT right 71-619 with many skins did leave some out that were just same livery with the white destinations, cars on Right have 2 destinations one front and 2nd on side for both ends of routes ones on left flash between both destinations some cars have different coloured panto's as well they have many features controllable while driving in the game .... very nice models

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

For @KotangaGirl This is actually 2 cars Left 71-619KT right 71-619 with many skins did leave some out that were just same livery with the white destinations, cars on Right have 2 destinations one front and 2nd on side for both ends of routes ones on left flash between both destinations some cars have different coloured panto's as well they have many features controllable while driving in the game .... very nice models
Thanks for the picture, - that's certainly an impressive collection.

Trams are very tempting and I do my best to resist the temptation, but so far the only layout I've downloaded is 'London Suburbia Transport', - I think that's its name, - I'll need to check.

H0Zx344.jpg

Last edited:
Hey tdstead, by chance do you recall where you found the two trams (the red-yellow and blue-white ones) at the forward end of that shed and the silver one at the very front of that lineup? I couldn't find them on RUTane.

Thanks! Also, I think I might have confused you--I wasn't asking about the red and cream tram at the front (although it's good to know which one that is too), just the vintage red and yellow one next to the blue and white one.

Edit: thanks for the link to Yarik's VK page!

Last edited:
Trainzland.ru search for tramway KM+KP ... you will think the panto is missing buts just too low when you hit button to bring it up its there

Proby know the KTM-2 + KTP-2 behind, could not get the KTM-1 + KTP-1 to work too many errors on same site

The MC-4 I mentioned is set up as Freight car

Tom

Loaded a route Novopolye into TS12 and found a russian author who makes more buses, after searching Trainzland.ru I found a UBR Man R07 Lion coach
Here stopped at new bus stop as a transfur to tram & Bocca Is at Ran Mouire Plaza this one on Route F Ferry to Stadium via Fossil Ave

Registration plates, Company Number, route number and 2 lines of destination at top of window and a extra board at bottom of left front window all changeable but only in surveyer
Bustroplis-V2-MB-R07-Coach-Lion.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Looks like they need a bigger bus! Almost looks like a school group with the similar outfits. One lonely soul in the train station. :)

Nice! Looks like they need a bigger bus! Almost looks like a school group with the similar outfits. One lonely soul in the train station. :)
Needed a bus to meet ferry that could carry both the people and thier luggage arriving to island other than the MB O305 / MB O305G post #2208 used for normal service I thought, stops left at default never changed them

Tom

Back