Steamtrainz.org is live once again!

GP_38-2

Steamtrainz 3D Artist
After a long extended down time (long story)
Steamtrainz is once again live.

We hope to have a new website up and running soon, along with a number of releases or public betas!

A reminder to all those registering for the forums.

Due to forum security it is required to use the same name as used on the Auran forums. This is easier for staff in moderating, as well as forum security from spam bots.

Thank you
- Steamtrainz Staff

Sadly account activation went manual (admin approval) a few years ago due to spam accounts. And we've had no such luck finding a way to secure it since automatically.

Sorry it took so long to activate your account Steamdemon.

If you've registered an account and haven't gained access due to the manual system there's three things to check.
1. We go by account names so it has to match one here at Auran (example I am registered at both forums as GP_38-2)
2. Due to the high number of spam accounts created your account may be lost and/or deleted by accident so please re-register
3. Due to a random IP generator on the spam system it may say your IP has been banned, please contact me via PM here at Auran to clear this up
4. If your account name is correct but you haven't been activated, we might be busy, so please drop me a PM here and I'll check and approve your account as soon as possible

Last edited:
GP-38-2,

Good to see you still alive and kicking around here.
I can't wait to see what comes out of your shops once more. :D

Cheers,
Adam

Back