Soo Line GP9r's have arrived.

cnr

Now Available from TPR

Soo Line had 5 GP9r's #4200-4204. They are still in use by Canadian Pacific Railway, and are often seen working in southern Alberta.

GP9r #4200, 4202, and 4203 are now available from TrainzProRoutes. :D

http://trainzproroutes.com/downloads/index.php?act=category&id=96

364.jpg

365.jpg

366.jpg

367.jpg

Last edited:
Very very nice......Would you be so kind to just update your CN D-9's and your CP AC44's by chance :clap: You have the BEST models of them out there and no one can ever replace your great work......

Nicely done. I especially like the attention to detail to simulate the walkway deck tread plates.

A feature that is only on the early geeps and unfortunately most of these demanding kids are oblivious to.

Last edited:
Yes...He sure captures all the details.....Thats what makes his work the best.....:wave:

These look great! Can't wait to run 'em!

Keep up the great work!

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Thanks Guys,

I hope to bring older models such as the Dash9's up to the same standard as the GP9 models, but I don't have a time frame.

A GTW high nose GP9 is in the works, but again, I have no idea when it will be complete. My job is demanding more and more of my time.

Shane

324.jpg

WOW! Looks great! I was hoping someone would get around to making some GTW's...

Take your time and keep up the great work!

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Thanks Guys,

I hope to bring older models such as the Dash9's up to the same standard as the GP9 models, but I don't have a time frame.

A GTW high nose GP9 is in the works, but again, I have no idea when it will be complete. My job is demanding more and more of my time.

Shane

324.jpg

i know this is a really old post but was this ever released?
please answer

i know this is a really old post but was this ever released?
please answer

Most likely if it isnt on the site that the creator originally posted on. And there is no activity for more than six months, unless noted by the creator is most likely vaporware.

hert:confused:

817taylor Ive never in my life have seen anyone demand a reply back on a forum.Have some patients and like really stop bumping older threads !

Icebreaker made a GP9 High Nose in the GT scheme. kuid 135744:621. I see it in 06, but don't know if it'll work in TS2010.

Just FYI

Dave

As much as i agree with matps, I do admit that GTW looks nice. pity it's vaporware. But as we haven't seen cnr for a while, i'm not sure there's much we can do about it. Oh well.

CNR got a new job a year or two ago, he's a conductor on the CNR and on call 24/7 so has had little time for Trainz and just had a bad computer crash that lost most of his work.

Very nice. We still use a GP9 in our yard, and else where in the north corridor. So they're still live and kicking. Literally.

Back