So long for awhile

No greater pain can be imagined. I'm so sorry for you Mike, and your family. There's nothing else to say, mail me if you want to talk, but above all try to keep steady. I know it sounds stupid, but sometimes catastrophes demand that we just keep going. You don't have to do more. Just keep standing. All my prayers, Ed.

I wish you the best, Mike. You have a very good heart, and I hope to see you around these parts again, even if just to stop in and say hi.

Mike,

I truly send my condolences to you and your family. Take the time away from the forums to heal and do what you need to do. Remember this is just a hobby, and spending time away from hobbies is just as good as escaping with them.

John

My condolences to you and the family. Take the time to heal and hope to see you back sometime in the future.

Mike,

I'm very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. Take care and keep your chin up. Our prayers are with you.

Kindest regards,

Joe

Mike
Your family have my families deepest condolences and prayers.
Will agree with Ed, just keep standing.
Kenny

Condolences.
Seems to be happening too much, that is why I got active in anti-suicide activities so I know you can find assistance if needed.

My only daughter is 32. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. Condolences and prayers for all in your family.

Condolences. I hope you and your family find the strength to carry on. Words are not much at a time like this but they are all anyone can do at a distance.

sincerest condolences Mike and family.
Words not bring any solace but it is all we can do and send energy to hang in there and find strength to remember the good moments and slowly move on.

Ning and Roy

Best wishes and condolences to your family... Such a sad sight... That is a pain the nobody should feel... Coming from a stand point of I lost a close brother 3 years ago.... Been devastated ever since.... Prayers and Wishes and Condolences to you...

I've never had children myself, so I have no idea what it's like to outlive your children.

It's so far from what we expect.

I can only imagine the loss.

Sorry I don't have any good advice other then stay close to the rest of your family and friends. We only get them once.

Sorry about your loss. Nothing worse than the loss of a child. Lost my brother last year so i know the pain you and your family are going through. May the good lord be with you.

Back