Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Through The Fence!
2024-05-26-175801.jpg

Having some fun uber detailing the Oyster Bay Loco shed. Added a scratch built overhead crane as well as some common details like lockers, a fridge, water fountain, and some leftover packaging from a pizza and burgers lunch held for Ralph's retirement.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Also added a sign to the main office along with some changes in night lighting...

Cheers
Walter

Amazing job, Whamm0! I have tried that inside sheds and can't get past the shed itself. Did you put it in separate layers, or decorate before placing the shed?

Having some fun uber detailing the Oyster Bay Loco shed. Added a scratch built overhead crane as well as some common details like lockers, a fridge, water fountain, and some leftover packaging from a pizza and burgers lunch held for Ralph's retirement.
Those details are beautiful! I am very excited about this next version of the route!

Amazing job, Whamm0! I have tried that inside sheds and can't get past the shed itself. Did you put it in separate layers, or decorate before placing the shed?
Hey Forester
To get it to work I usually put the shed on another layer temporarily and hide that layer. Once that is done I can grab an object via the handle thingie (in trs22) to move it around. You can turn off and on the hidden layer to see what way to move stuff. Whatever item is selected can be moved around using the handles while the layer is visible. It then becomes a process of turning off on the layer and selecting items to move around.

Cheers
Walter

sometimes the bell, whistle and marker lights are not enough to get some people to pay attention to the train when it is approaching, such as in this case when this 4-6-4 Hudson engine after nearly hitting a car on a grade crossing which necessitated the mars light being added to the smokebox, she just finished taking on more coal and water before picking up the freight cars she had set out shortly after the quick fuel stop, lubrication and check over.

Back