SESSION TIMES

bilbrook

Hello route builders.

You have spend hours on surveyor cursing yourself and watching others having fun in the sun outside while trying for that perfect route of yours.

Finally you add the trains and cameras weather ect and off you go on your new route looking forward to many happy hours of fun with it.

But wait, after a short while your board with it all after finding all its short comings and cant wait to start another super route thats entered your head. My average time spent on a new route is about 4hrs so id love to know if i am alone in this or do all you trainz people use your new routes for hours and hours?

Look forward to some interesting replies.

Hi bilbrook
As a route builder, if I found I became board with a new creation in just a few hours I wouldn’t upload it in the first place and in the case of Turks Castle it takes 7 or 8 hours simply to complete the mini goods train challenge built into the map
Having said that I downloaded a rout today and deleted it within an hour so who knows what the rest of the world thinks of these creations
Regards Bob V

G'Day Bilbrook. Must admit to constantly building new routes. I ponder on how to improve the one I've just completed, and usually there's so many changes, alterations, "better ways" of doing things, and more challenging topography to transit that I find it more satisfying to junk what I've got and start afresh.
I get the most satisfaction from trying to get all the AI drivers to work together without bringing the whole kaboodle to a dead halt, say at signals or junctions or whatever. Alas, it's dreams of Utopia so far, but the fun is in keeping trying. Cheers. OldBarney

Back