Serial Number

DCRR1

I downloaded 2009 WBE yesterday from Just Trains and installed it. When I try to run the game I get the Configuration screen. I can not even play the game because it keeps asking for a valid serial number. All I have are a Proof Of Purchase Code & a Response Code. Neither one is valid. Tried to edit my profile here but that also will not accept the numbers I have.

Where is the serial number???????

John

Hi this seems to be a re curing problem.
Go to your profile via the top of the forum page once the page has opened click on order history.
Once the page has opened you should see invoice number and purchase date
you should see the order number if you click onto it you get taken to a new page.
Here you should see your serial number and also a download link to get 09.
Once you know what the serial number is dont forget to register it in serial numbers
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]INVOICE NO.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PURCHASE DATE[/FONT]

Last edited:
Sourdough; Received couple of e-mails from JT in the spam folder, but nothing with serial number.

Robin Hoods; Order History shows no purchases, probably because it was purchased from Just Trains.

Thank you both very much for your replies.

John

Sourdough; Received couple of e-mails from JT in the spam folder, but nothing with serial number.

Robin Hoods; Order History shows no purchases, probably because it was purchased from Just Trains.

Thank you both very much for your replies.

John
Well in that case you need to contact JT
Edit here you go
If you need help with download products/unlock codes, please e-mail downloads@justflight.com

Last edited:
Back