Screenshots of European Trains

Hi!
French countryside:)
071226090605109951550314.jpg

071227011406109951551570.jpg

071227012113109951551578.jpg

1058.jpeg

:wave:
http://lorenzoweb.free.fr/ATF/viewtopic.php?t=1388&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It's been a while since I last posted shots of Dual Gauge, but in that time I have achieved quite a lot.

These shots show another side to the route, overhead wiring. The electrified network will run into the major city, with an underground railway planned.

In these shots, I'm using Hungarian MAV rollingstock, a M41 class and passenger wagons. An MAV V43 is waiting at the first station on the electrified line.

The diesels will enter the electrified lines through a junction.

I will post pics, then some links to YouTube videos.:D

MAV1.jpg

MAV2.jpg

MAV3.jpg

MAV4.jpg

MAV5.jpg

MAV6.jpg

MAV7.jpg

MAV8.jpg

MAV9.jpg

more next page.....

Wow, I can't wait for this route to be released, it'll certainly give N-DY and ikael a run for their money:hehe:

WileeCoyote:D

Good evening Colhad,

amazing work Colhad. I am glad to see our trains are of good use :udrool: . There is only one single point, i recommend to change if you want to make your layout more authentic: we in Hungary (and probably even on the continent) do not have level railway crossings :hehe:.

Cheers:
Sura

Dear All,

I would like some advice please, as I am attempting to turn the Ostalgie layout into a winter route, as I love riding trains in the snow, this is purely for my own enjoyment.....
I have made a start as you can see from the screenies, but would like to know what type of trees and bushes would you find in town centres and cities in Germany and other countries in Western Europe, to make my layout a bit more realistic please, and can I find something suitable on the DLS ??

Thanks in advance.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

trainz2008-01-0323-50-41-32.jpg

trainz2008-01-0323-51-24-64.jpg

trainz2008-01-0323-51-59-53.jpg

trainz2008-01-0323-52-43-06.jpg

Good evening Colhad,

amazing work Colhad. I am glad to see our trains are of good use :udrool: . There is only one single point, i recommend to change if you want to make your layout more authentic: we in Hungary (and probably even on the continent) do not have level railway crossings :hehe:.

Cheers:
Sura

Route is fictional, not based on anywhere in particular. I don't make routes based on other countries as I don't know enough to do so.

Being fictional, it leaves me free to do do what I want as I found in the past I can't work to a plan.

The route is definitely not Hungarian, I just used MAV content in my shots.:)

Back